1.    #1  
    http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsma...achine0036.jpg http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsma...achine0005.jpg

http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsma...achine0032.jpg http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsma...chine00172.JPG

http://suntzu-software.com/smsmachine/44x44.jpg SMS Machine is the premiere stand-alone SMS answering machine for Treo/Centro. It gives our beloved phone the power to control all incoming SMS and calls. It does everything flawlessly and swiftly. Missed calls can be auto-replied with SMS, SMS can be blocked and/or auto-replied with SMS and blocked calls can be auto-replied with SMS. This amazing software doesn’t interfere with your 3rd party ringtone manager. Not only that, it supports very powerful and smart wild card implementation in the SMS Rules and smart rich text in the Call/SMS Logs which will make our life easier.

Now, enjoy a quiet dinner with your family while being polite to everyone who is contacting you. Let your boss, friends, customers, officemates, kin, and family members know that you can’t attend to your phone at the moment because you are preoccupied by the current task in hand like a meeting, sleeping, cooking, jogging, playing, and the like. Furthermore, put an end to the bothersome telemarketers, credit card call center agents, and stalkers. Our answering machine is up for these jobs…SMS Machine!

Important Notes:

1. SMS rules are evaluated from top to bottom.
    2. Once a rule is evaluated to be TRUE, no other rules are evaluated, and the action of that rule will be implemented. Disabled rules are exempted from this.
    3. The order of the rules is changeable. The order will make a difference on how SMS Machine responds to the situations.
    4. To auto reply with SMS for missed calls, use Auto Reply with SMS rule and set it for call (and SMS).
    5. Use the asterisk (*) character to denote ALL incoming numbers in the phone number field.

Tip:

Exact phone numbers and wild card rules are the quickest and swiftest ways to do the jobs. Because on these rules, there is no contact searching involved.

FEATURES:

• Automatic blocking of incoming SMS or Calls
    • Automatic response by SMS to blocked SMS or calls
    • Automatic response by SMS to missed calls
    • Automatic response by SMS to incoming SMS
    • Receive normal SMS or calls from the number not set on the rules
    • Blocked SMS are still saved in the log and could be viewed and replied on.
    • Supports wildcard characters (* and ?) for the phone numbers in the SMS Rules
    • Filter the phone numbers which should be watched out for.
    • Smart rich text Call/SMS Logs©
    • Schedule by date and time
    • Compatible with the leading 3rd party ringtone managers like Ringcare, mRing, Ringo and the like
    • Supports people’s favorite freeware, Minitone and MusicTone
    • Supports Treo built-in MIDI tones
    • Option to vibrate alert
    • Option to be notified by the Attention Manager
    • Supports contacts by category
    • Equipped with the wild card rules tester
    • Option to protect with a password
    • Compose SMS or dial the number directly from the Call/SMS Logs©
    • SMS content can be partially filtered or fully compared
    • Rules are evaluated from Top to Bottom
    • Once a rule is evaluated to be TRUE, no other rules are evaluated
    • Supports SMS Commander commands
    • The order of the rules is changeable

**** Please check out the user manual for the in-depth explanation on how to use wildcards and rule order.

Available at:

Suntzu Software Website
    Mytreo.net Store
    Handango
    Pdassi (German) coming soon
    Pocketgear is too chaotic for now. It will be posted there as soon as they fixed all that they have to fix.
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
  2.    #2  
    Hi guys,

If you experience Telephony error and/or LoadLibrary error, please try this version.

Please download it from here:

http://www.suntzu-software.com/smsmachine.1.01.zip

And please let us know. Thanks!
    SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
  3.    #3  
    SMS Machine was reviewed at Softonic, Europe's leading software download portal:

http://en.softonic.com/ie/67273

http://suntzu-software.com/softonic_45stars.gif

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Can SMS Machine Block/Control SMS Messages originating from an e-mail address and not just a phone number?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    Can SMS Machine Block/Control SMS Messages originating from an e-mail address and not just a phone number?
    We'll add it on the next version. Thanks!

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    Can SMS Machine also block calls from "NO CALLER ID" and "UNKNOWN NUMBER" and "PERSONS"

If so, how do you configure it or use wild cards for missing names and numbers without affecting other calls/callers?
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
    This could become the replacement (or real WORKING app) for YourCall by iambic.

I am extremely disappointed in that IAMBIC product, their lack of support and failure to fix bugs and issue new versions in a timely manner when so many people are begging for repairs/bug fixes.

Many of us who purchased YourCall, as evidenced in the forums on iambic.com, have disabled one or more of the modules (Incoming, During, or After Call dialog screens) just to attempt to make it work.

Until they get their act together, SMS Machine may be the solution for me, especially since I KNOW that Suntzu Software responds and releases updated versions as needed.

Great job Suntzu!!
    Last edited by ChiefBragg; 01/13/2008 at 06:52 PM.
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefBragg View Post
    Can SMS Machine also block calls from "NO CALLER ID" and "UNKNOWN NUMBER" and "PERSONS"

If so, how do you configure it or use wild cards for missing names and numbers without affecting other calls/callers?
    Hi Chief Alan,

Nice to see you here.

For the NO CALLER ID, you can block it by selecting [No Caller ID] on the Who/Type tab.

For UNKNOWN NUMBER, you can block it by selecting [Not in Contacts] on the Who/Type tab.

The best time to use the wild card feature is when there is a common digits on several numbers. Let's say you want to block all the numbers that has the area code 512 (Austin, Texas), then you can use +1512* or +1512???????.

Currently, wild card feature doesn't support [Not in Contacts]. If the sender is not on your address book, it is considered to be [Not in Contacts]. But that's a good idea.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefBragg View Post
    This could become the replacement (or real WORKING app) for YourCall by iambic.

I am extremely disappointed in that IAMBIC product, their lack of support and failure to fix bugs and issue new versions in a timely manner when so many people are begging for repairs/bug fixes.

Many of us who purchased YourCall, as evidenced in the forums on iambic.com, have disabled one or more of the modules (Incoming, During, or After Call dialog screens) just to attempt to make it work.

Until they get their act together, SMS Machine may be the solution for me, especially since I KNOW that Suntzu Software responds and releases updated versions as needed.

Great job Suntzu!!

Thank for the kind words, Chief Alan.

Rest assured, we are working overtime to improve all of our software.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    I just bought and installed this app on my centro...but I havent been able to get it to work? I love the idea...and really need the functionality...but just havent been able to get it to work, and I've tried everything.

Can I enter the number straight from my contact list?...or do I need to enter the name that is in my contact list?

For example...if I wanted to block sms from 5625551212....how exactly would I enter it?

If that same number was in my contacts as...lets say mother-in-law...is the procedure the same?

Can anyone help?
    Anybody thats got it to work on the Centro? Anyone?
  12.    #12  
    Hi miss Diana, yup..we have clients who own Centro and has SMS Machine installed. We contacted them upon receiving your report. So far, no problem on their phones.

Please continue getting in touch with us thru email or here.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    I can't get it to work on my 755p - no clue why - it installs and seems to work, but always shows "Failed" when I try to use it. The Sender on the log shows as a small blue box - the incoming message is correct, and it shows the action, but lists it as failed. I does show the reply as what I typed in - it just doesn't actually send it.

What's goin on?
  14.    #14  
    Hi drinkeii,

I'm already investigating the matter. Thanks for the report.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hte2w8 View Post
    Anybody thats got it to work on the Centro? Anyone?
    i have it on my Centro. no problem whatsoever. Fantastic job
    Dear Suntzu,

I'm a registered user for your SMS Machine but after I install 1.03 it's keep crash my Centro most of the time.
    I attach Crash Details screenshot from Safeguard.
    Please try to upload a fix for this problem.
    Also SMS Machine block the calls but the blocked calls keep show up both in the Centro call log and SMS Machine internal log.
    My question to you how I can stop that and let's SMS Machine show the blocked call in the internal log screen only.
    Finally can you add the following FEATURES with new version :
     Option for sending a reply to any blocked SMS with in SMS Machine.
     Text chat support for any sending and receiving blocked SMS .

Regards,
    Number1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by number1; 11/30/2008 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by number1 View Post
    Dear Suntzu,

I'm a registered user for your SMS Machine but after I install 1.03 it's keep crash my Centro most of the time.
    Also SMS Machine block the calls but the blocked calls keep show up both in the Centro call log and SMS Machine internal log.
    My question to you how I can stop that and let's SMS Machine show the blocked call in the internal log screen only.

Regards,
    Number1
    Still waiting for the developer reply regarding my comment above.
    Dear Suntzu,

Regards,
    Number1
    To ignore users comments all this time it's show how bad support from the developer .
    Dear Suntzu,

Regards,
    Number1
    Still NO reply
  20.    #20  
    number1, I apologize for the late reply here in TreoCentral. You may get instant response through our support email.

Regarding the crash, do you have any other 3rd party software that handles SMS and/or calls?

 Option for sending a reply to any blocked SMS with in SMS Machine. <-- You may use Auto-reply and Block

 Text chat support for any sending and receiving blocked SMS . <-- you mean in the log?

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com