1.    #1  
    I just could not help it not to share this site with my fellow Palm citizens. It is a site that allows you to search, stream, save to SD card any video you like from the internet including the all known ones like u-tube and google.

Steaming is better that the all hyped-up kinoma's catalog. You can even preview it. At the feature that I could not believe is it ALLOWS YOU TO SAVE IT TO YOUR SD CARD. I had 3 videos i tried desperately to save before with no luck. I bought Kinoma and it could not even do it. With this site, i just did it as easy as that.

take a look http://blueapple.mobi/

I'm almost sure this site will not be allowed to continue. Get your clips before they shut it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnewtonne View Post
    At the feature that I could not believe is it ALLOWS YOU TO SAVE IT TO YOUR SD CARD. I had 3 videos i tried desperately to save before with no luck. I bought Kinoma and it could not even do it.
    To download instead of stream with Kinoma Player, you can go to Streaming Preferences and check "Prefer download to streaming".

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip. But as you know, this only works if the source allows you to save. In the 5 clips I downloaded, this site allowed me to save them to SD card whereas Kinoma did not even with this parameter set.
    The site seems to still be operational, and I could preview and play videos - even save them - but I don't know how to play a *.3gp video on my Treo. It wasn't associated with Kinoma EX so, I dunno what else to try.

Any ideas?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Isn't 3gp playable in the native Camcorder player?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by theleetbeagle View Post
    Isn't 3gp playable in the native Camcorder player?
    Yep. I'd since figured this out, but thanks for taking the time to answer.

* Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.