1.    #1  
    I vaguely remember a thread about a 'hidden' app on the Centro that (entirely) removes apps. Anyone remember this? Is this something other than the 'delete' function from within the Palm Applications launcher?
    The default launcher is used to delete applications on the device. There are a couple of applications though that take removal to a higher level. Uninstall Manager & DeStaller are the ones to look at. I have used both and personally prefer Uninstal Manager.

Ben
    I am using Clean Unistaller
    www.hiratte.com
    Well, to actually answer the OPs original question:

The "hidden app" is launched by going into the dialer and typing:

##37789#

That brings you into the hidden "full uninstaller".

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

The "hidden app" is launched by going into the dialer and typing:

##37789#

That brings you into the hidden "full uninstaller".
    How do you access the "full uninstaller" after doing this trick? I don't see any new apps ( I could be missing it) and I can't find it in Prefs app either.
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    How do you access the "full uninstaller" after doing this trick? I don't see any new apps ( I could be missing it) and I can't find it in Prefs app either.
    ??

You have a Centro, right?

• Go into the Dialer...(the thing with the number pad for dialing phone numbers)
    • Type in ##37789#

That's it. It launches "Added Applications v 1.0". It doesn't add it to your programs and is not under Preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ??

You have a Centro, right?

• Go into the Dialer...(the thing with the number pad for dialing phone numbers)
    • Type in ##37789#

That's it. It launches "Added Applications v 1.0". It doesn't add it to your programs and is not under Preferences.
    I must of typed in one digit wrong the first time. I just tried it again on my Centro and it worked.

I tried typing in one digit wrong, to see what happens...it takes you back to the dialer screen. This is what happened to me earlier.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    I must of typed in one digit wrong the first time. I just tried it again on my Centro and it worked.

I tried typing in one digit wrong, to see what happens...it takes you back to the dialer screen. This is what happened to me earlier.

Thanks
    NP, it's a confusing little trick. Evidently it's used for diagnostics and tech support. I think only the Centro 755 and 680 (?) have it.

Just remember, remove the #: 37789 = 3PRTY or third party apps