1.    #1  
    I need your help to setup my wife's phone. No matter what I do I can't figure out the combination. I am able to use the similar setups below when using a 755WX, but not this Centro.

The server is:
    owa016.msoutlookonline.net

The actual server name is: EXCH016

--++--
    The Centro Requests:
    --++--
    Account Name - (just a label)
    email address: spouse@domain.com
    password: password

username: spouse_account07
    mail-server: owa016.msoutlookonline.net

--++--
    With just the above, I get "Connecting to Power Vision" and it never seems to connect even first to PowerVision -- the phone does surf the web well.
    --++--

I have tried settings for SSL and Proxy in the setup, but nothing seems to make a difference. Any ideas? This is for connecting to Intermedia.net.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    This is what i have:

mail type is: outlook (EAS)
    username: email address not domain userid.
    password: email password
    advanced settings: port 443 and use ssl checked.
    Are you going into the advanced settings on the last setup page? You probably have to check the SSL (security) or other settings. Might even have to put in the correct ports.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Everyone's is different. We don't use SSL, so, we have to uncheck those options. You may need to get the exact info from our IT department.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by jtaugher View Post
    I need your help to setup my wife's phone. No matter what I do I can't figure out the combination. I am able to use the similar setups below when using a 755WX, but not this Centro.

The server is:
    owa016.msoutlookonline.net

The actual server name is: EXCH016

--++--
    The Centro Requests:
    --++--
    Account Name - (just a label)
    email address: spouse@domain.com
    password: password

username: spouse_account07
    mail-server: owa016.msoutlookonline.net

--++--
    With just the above, I get "Connecting to Power Vision" and it never seems to connect even first to PowerVision -- the phone does surf the web well.
    --++--

I have tried settings for SSL and Proxy in the setup, but nothing seems to make a difference. Any ideas? This is for connecting to Intermedia.net.

does she aready have another email account setup? if no then here are two great links for help..
    1)
    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...Case=obj(44998)

2) http://www.palm.com/us/support/help/chat.html

if yes delete it.. if it wont let you then create a fake email with random settings and then delete the first and then try and set up the exchange again