I've been searching for discussions comparing synching programs. What do you think of Intellisynch or CompanionLink? If you know of a thread, please direct me.

I'm more interested in synching ACT! 2000 and Action Names 4.61.

Thanks,
    Walt
    http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...=Companionlink

This is the only one and it doesn't have much on Intellisync. I can't say that Intellisync is bad, I can only say that I like Companion Link Professional and I was using it with Action Names - my company has sinced moved to Outlook so it's a mute point but it worked for me.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Thanks for the link! I downloaded both the Intellisynch and CompanionLink trial versions and I'm working with the IS version right now. So far so good. It seems to have synch'd a bunch more info than the ACT! version without any adjustments. Takes a lot longer too.
    That's one of the draw backs to Act is so many databases to sync to/from that it does take awhile. You might find that your decision comes down to one of speed as a deciding factor.

Yes, nearly any sync software is better than the "free" version that comes with ACT. I think both programs will probably provide as much info as is possible - they have been refined for a long time now.

Good luck.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.