1.    #1  
    Will the program install over my Palm Desktop that will throw aside any incompatible records work on both a new Centro and a New 755P? I'd like to support both the 755p and the Centro.
    Last edited by RickMG; 11/30/2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Darn, I can't believe I typed that, I thought I was asleep by then
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  2.    #2  
    If you read this before my edit, I'm sorry. I was sleep typing when I posted it, so I'm not responsible for the errors. Seriously, sorry.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    If you read this before my edit, I'm sorry. I was sleep typing when I posted it, so I'm not responsible for the errors. Seriously, sorry.
    Been there before...
    at&t iPhone3G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    Huh?
    I take Ambien because I have sleep apnea. The machine I sleep with is so loud, it keeps me awake if I don't take something. I don't know if you've heard but some people who take Ambien have been known to eat, and even drive, without knowing it. Well, I eat sometimes, but sometimes I start writing emails or, in this instance, posted here. My emails usually aren't recognizable, and in this case, my spelling and grammar was pretty bad. Every morning I usually check the computer to see if I wrote any emails, or worse. A lot of nights I will call my daughter at 1-2 in the morning and will talk for hours. She always teases me the next day about how loopy I was, but she understands. Sorry.
    I take Ambien because I have sleep apnea. The machine I sleep with is so loud, it keeps me awake if I don't take something. I don't know if you've heard but some people who take Ambien have been known to eat, and even drive, without knowing it. Well, I eat sometimes, but sometimes I start writing emails or, in this instance, posted here. My emails usually aren't recognizable, and in this case, my spelling and grammar was pretty bad. Every morning I usually check the computer to see if I wrote any emails, or worse. A lot of nights I will call my daughter at 1-2 in the morning and will talk for hours. She always teases me the next day about how loopy I was, but she understands. Sorry.
    You need not say your sorry for someones rude reply to your post...we understand brother.
    at&t iPhone3G
    OT alert, Rick, no way should you be taking Ambian due to your sleep apnea, maybe for other issues and the machine shouldn't be loud at all. It should be quiet until you fall asleep and at its loudest you shouldn't notice it, since you're asleep. I'd look into all of that and get a Bi-pap. Feel free to PM me.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    You need not say your sorry for someones rude reply to your post...we understand brother.
    Thanks pal. I didn't take that as rude, just questioning (as I might) what the heck I was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    OT alert, Rick, no way should you be taking Ambian due to your sleep apnea, maybe for other issues and the machine shouldn't be loud at all. It should be quiet until you fall asleep and at its loudest you shouldn't notice it, since you're asleep. I'd look into all of that and get a Bi-pap. Feel free to PM me.
    Thanks for your response. Actually, I take Sonata, which is suppossed to be the pretty much same as Ambien, but I figured nobody whould even know what Sonata is. The machine (Sepap?) itself is quiet, what makes the noise is the air that goes out of the nose area near nostral plugs that I use. I am an insomniac to begin with so I really never want to go to sleep and any distraction keeps me tossing and turning all night. The Sonata at least gets me tired enough to actually get to sleep, but the noise would keep me awake, if you know what I mean. My actual problem with the occasional sleep eating or emailing is that I should take the pills and go to bed. Instead, I take them and when I start feeling drowsy, I go to bed. That's when the trouble starts. My sleep doctor, is pretty darn good, and I'm in better shape, and much better health than I've been in a long time, thanks to him, and my general practitioner. Thanks again for the response.
    Last edited by RickMG; 12/02/2007 at 11:22 AM.
  9.    #9  
    Is anybody syncing both a 755 and a Centro on the same computer to the same Palm Desktop program? I'm asking because I want to know if I should install the Centro disc over my existing program like when I got the 755 I installed the disc over my 650 program before I synced.
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Rude . . . please . . . having a bit of fun.
    Is anybody syncing both a 755 and a Centro on the same computer to the same Palm Desktop program? I'm asking because I want to know if I should install the Centro disc over my existing program like when I got the 755 I installed the disc over my 650 program before I synced.
    I am syncing a 700P and two Centros all with the software that shipped with the Centro. I just loaded it on the same machine I was originally syncing my 700P . . . it upgraded the Palm software and it kept the 700P profile. I then added the two Centros and all three are happy.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    I am syncing a 700P and two Centros all with the software that shipped with the Centro. I just loaded it on the same machine I was originally syncing my 700P . . . it upgraded the Palm software and it kept the 700P profile. I then added the two Centros and all three are happy.
    Just what I was looking for, thank you.
  13.    #13  
    Setup the phone this morning and worked perfectly. I cannot believe how fast this thing hotsyncs.