1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning and my 755 screen was on and frozen. The screen was on NVBackup and it was in the middle of my nightly 1:00am backup. The line it was on said the card was not found. I had to reset it. When it came back up, it would not see my SDHC card. I tried re-inserting it and still nothing.
    Then I did something that I should of thought through. I hard reset my Treo to see if it could see the card at all. Nope.
    I should of stuck another card in and backed it up before doing this because I no longer have a current back-up.
    I have tried reading the card in my PC and nothing seems to see the card.

Is this thing bad or is there a way to rehab it??????
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Search for a freeware program called CardKeeper. It will remount the card. This is a know problem for the newer Treos. If you search the boards for CardKeeper you will find a bunch of info.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I woke up this morning and my 755 screen was on and frozen. The screen was on NVBackup and it was in the middle of my nightly 1:00am backup. The line it was on said the card was not found. I had to reset it. When it came back up, it would not see my SDHC card. I tried re-inserting it and still nothing.
    Then I did something that I should of thought through. I hard reset my Treo to see if it could see the card at all. Nope.
    I should of stuck another card in and backed it up before doing this because I no longer have a current back-up.
    I have tried reading the card in my PC and nothing seems to see the card.

Is this thing bad or is there a way to rehab it??????
    This happened to my SDHC Kingston 4gb card as well. I sent it back to them (Kingston) and they sent me another one. I haven't started using the new card (yet).

Seems like there may be come quality control issues here....
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  4.    #4  
    Thanks,I just tried CardKeeper. But, the card cannot be seen. I think it's a goner.
    Wow, this isn't what I like to read. I just ordered a new Kingston 4G card yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Wow, this isn't what I like to read. I just ordered a new Kingston 4G card yesterday.
    Yea, me too.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Me three.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    me four lol
    From my own experience with kingston, they have some of the best customer service. any problems they will go out of their to resolve, but unfortunately the few products I bought of theirs had problems, when I called I had no trouble getting replacements and or refunds.

so im always a little bit cautious when it comes to kingston.
    No problems yet with two (mine and my wife's) Kingston 4GB miniSDHC cards - knock on wood.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    me four lol

Me 5 and 6 since I ordered two in the last hr!!!
    me ....uhmm which number are we one LOL

anyway I haven't had any problems however I have NVBackup and Resco explorer I have to hard reset my 755p in order to clear some software issues

so we will we see what happens after the backup and hopefully recovery
    Me 7... Hopefully they work okay for us.
    Just pray that your treos will not hang at any time the phone is reading/writing on the card... because if it does it will definitely brick it

i have been careful with my 4gb microSD with this... so far i have had no problems transferring about 50MB worth of podcasts
    No troubles here with either a 2 or 4GB Transcend or 4GB Kingston cards. However have noticed occasional need to reinsert the card into the 755 to get it reconnected, though it doesn't seem to be actually coming out of the device.

Definitely can screw up a card and/or host by writing to unstably-connected memory.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    any reason you all are getting Kingston 4gb miniSD SDHC instead of SanDisk ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I've killed both a 4gb Tosh and a 4gb Kingston.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    any reason you all are getting Kingston 4gb miniSD SDHC instead of SanDisk ??
    Because they were only 13 bucks through Buy.com And if it really dies then it was only 13 bucks lol... plus by doing this I know have a complete backup of my card so all won't be lost.