1.    #1  
    I bought a Jabra BT3010 headset from the Treo Store. This is my first headset,so I am probably being an *****. I can't get the damn thing to stay in my ear! The ear clip is useless, it won't stay on either. Did I buy a piece of garbage or am I a true *****?
    You probably just need to take it back and try a few others until you find one that works best with your ear. Every ear is different . . . as are bluetooth headsets. Some come with different sized earpieces . . . and some do not. Keep trying until you find a good fit.
    I have a giant Macy's Parade Charlie Brown balloon head; BlueAnt Z9 headset is the best fit I've found. The earloop swivels, pivots and extends. John Merrick could get this thing to fit and stay comfortably!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman1 View Post
    I have a giant Macy's Parade Charlie Brown balloon head...
    ^^^^^^^
    ROFLMAO

I have very small ears, and find it helpful to buy a headset with multiple ear gels included, so I can switch to the smallest size. I bought a Plantronics (but I can't remember the model #.)
    Thats quite simple then. With a head that size (unless it is fulled with hot air) quite clearly BBossman1 is no *****