1.    #1  
    Was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to enable the bluetooth to work with a tom tom 720?
    It works with the latest version of usbmodem. I can use the 720 as a speakerphone and to get traffic updates.
    Hey folks, did I see right? Someone was able to pair a 700P and TomTom 720? I just called TomTom last week and they said that my 700P was not compatible with any of their product. How did you get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk4asu View Post
    Hey folks, did I see right? Someone was able to pair a 700P and TomTom 720? I just called TomTom last week and they said that my 700P was not compatible with any of their product. How did you get it to work?
    Sorry. No, I didn't pair a 700p and a TomTom 720. I misread the original post - due to my own pairing issues with my 700p - and began addressing something that wasn't even mentioned.

Apologies to all. I'll try to engage the brain before the keyboard next time.
    Vwalker
    Palm Treo 700p (Alltel), Hotsync Mgr, Agendus Pro (Palm DT)
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have been able to get bluetooth to work for the speakerphone, it pairs but I have to go through the set up each time. Never got it to work for data though.