1.    #1  
    I posted this question in Resco's Forum and thought I'd do it here also. I know there are many knowledable people here...

Using Resco's Explorer:

In my Palm Centro, NVFS, w/ MicroSDHC, I see the following:

ROM
    [Self explainatory]
    RAM (0
    With catagorized apps & associated files
    BuiltIn (A
    Palm
    Palm_DM
    [Volume of MicroSDHC]

I've read that NVFS is flat, and Resco Explorer presents the files to me in a hierarchical way. Someone please give me a lesson on the difference between the "BuiltIn (A, Palm_DM" and "RAM". Give me as much detail as you like.

From what I can tell, Palm_DM in the BuiltIn A: contain the same, but flat, files as RAM (0. However, sometimes I find that I cannot delete the files through Palm_DM, but I can delete them through RAM 0: Why?

Also, I see some files related to Sprint Mobile Email. Through Palm_DM, they were created and modified yesterday. Through RAM, they were dated several months ago. As far as I can tell, they are the same files. Why the date incosistency?

---

Not an Explorer-specific, but related question: Based on the changes in file date, I can see that some apps are running in background, even though they were never launched and they are configured to not "auto-run". One example is Intellisync (Mobile Email Suite) for corporate email synchronization. The file "modified" dates are updated each day, even though I have everything to sync manually, nothing is automatically triggered.

Is there a "task list" in Palm, similar to WM, where I can kill an active process? Or, a "startup" or "run" section in [again using WM terms] the registry or some sort of config file where this app is triggered to start? How do I disable it?

Thanks for any information.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
  2.    #2  
    edit: Those Smileys Are Meant To Be ": )"
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010