1.    #1  
    I just downloaded trial version of Hi-Launcher for my Treo 600. Very cool program, however, I am unable to select any item in a sub-menu unless I use my stylus. Any help?

EDIT: Solution is in Setup. Go to Display options -> Contents -> X on Persistent selection/highlight
    Last edited by boxlotto; 11/27/2007 at 01:11 PM.
    No problems here.. Honestly what I usually do is not even use the button, I just continue 'moving' with the 5 way.. For example..
    Code:
              -- Application 1
              -- Application 2
    Apps --
    Starts at Apps, so I push right... Then cursor up/down to the application I want, then I push right again. Opens it up.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    No problems here.. Honestly what I usually do is not even use the button, I just continue 'moving' with the 5 way.. For example..
    Code:
              -- Application 1
              -- Application 2
    Apps --
    Starts at Apps, so I push right... Then cursor up/down to the application I want, then I push right again. Opens it up.
    I can select the sub-menu with the 5-way, but when I try to move right to select an application the sub-menu disappears. I am unable to get past the sub-menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxlotto View Post
    I can select the sub-menu with the 5-way, but when I try to move right to select an application the sub-menu disappears. I am unable to get past the sub-menu.
    Odd.. It'll disapear, by design, if you move 'back' (left), but right should launch/open whatever it's over.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Odd.. It'll disapear, by design, if you move 'back' (left), but right should launch/open whatever it's over.
    Edited Original Post:
    Solution is in Setup. Go to Display options -> Contents -> X on Persistent selection/highlight
    Hey, glad you got it figured out.