1.    #1  
    Just won the auction for a Mint Treo 700p and I will be activating it on verizon once I receive it. Never had a treo before but had a m505 a while ago. I haven't really found a getting started guide anywhere and I just want a couple of tips on what to do when I first get it and how to keep it running quickly. I have a 512MB SD Card I can use with it, yeah I know rather small, but can upgrade eventually. Anyone with tips to a new user?

Sadly, I won't be able to have a data plan, but I do have unlimited messaging.
    Hey,
    Im a new user too. Just got my 700p last week. Just switched from a motorola Q. im just getting used to the phone so any advice for me or emerica would be awesime.

Thanks in advance.
    TREO 700P
    First, spend some time reading these forums. You can learn a lot and get a lot more out of your Treo. Read the manual. it may be on the CD. Set up a hotsync to your computer and hotsync regularly. Also get a backup program. Some are free. Have fun. Be careful what programs you install. some are junk and will cause it to be unstable. Just do a backup before, then you can restore if there is a problem. Have fun.
    Another suggestion, take a bit of time and determine what you really want to accomplish with the device - it does lots of things.

Many of us use it for work (I do), entertainment (I do) and so forth. After a bit of goal looking, ask for some assistance.

Ben