1.    #1  
    As the title says, I couldn't take it anymore, and no, she won't take my 755 (too big). Just bought it on ebay:

They had black ones too. Now I hope I have no problem switching her phone number to it and adding the insurance. We have the SERO plan, so the data is already on her current unit. Now I can't wait to get it.
    Last edited by RickMG; 12/04/2007 at 11:15 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Congrats!

All she needs is a green bow and she's set for Christmas....

Wait, don't forget "to slip a Sable under the tree!"

JK, I love the song "Santa Baby"

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/151/70370.jpg
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Woo! Another Red Centro out in this area...Ill have to avoid Fenton with mine I guess
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Congrats!

Heck, I know I won't be able to wait until xmas to give it to her . First, being that I bought it off of ebay, I'm going to want to make sure that I can change her number over to it and that it works correctly. Second, I can't wait to play with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Woo! Another Red Centro out in this area...Ill have to avoid Fenton with mine I guess
    Yes, we need to coordinate schedules so my wife doesn't see you using yours. We were at Chesterfield Mall the other night and I saw a guy taking a photo of his kid at the play area and noticed he was using a black Centro. First one I've seen outside of a store. I was really surprised at how small it looked. I had to look close to make sure it was a Centro.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
  5. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    LOL! I don't go to Fenton a lot but I will warn you in advance! Since we moved from Ballwin to Affton Ive gone that way only a few times...and usually only for the Sprint Store. I do miss Monsoon on Manchester though. I want my husband to not be sick anymore so we can have dinner there this weekend. Stupid bronchitis.

I have seen only a few Centros out and about around here other than the 4 friends of mine that have them. I saw one at the Galleria, one at Frontenac in the Coach store, and two of them out at restaurants in kirkwood (though Im thinking that was the same dude both times). I saw NONE in Dallas when we were just down there. I whipped it out at the movies to turn the radio off and people stared. 'Twas neat.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    I whipped it out at the movies to turn the radio off and people stared. 'Twas neat.
    Sorry, I just have to say this. If I did that, I'd get arrested.
    congrats to her, she is going to LOVVVVVVE it!
  8. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Sorry, I just have to say this. If I did that, I'd get arrested.
    LOL! Luckily it was in Texas. Unless you're waving it at kids they don't seem to notice.
    Two of my friends got it, I'm jealous. Its SO MUCH SMALLER than the 755p
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Congrats!

Wait, don't forget "to slip a Sable under the tree!"

JK, I love the song "Santa Baby"

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/151/70370.jpg
    there is only 1 cat woman and she is still hot in her 70's
  11.    #11  
    Got it today. I can't believe how much I like this. All set up and can't wait for her to get home so I can switch her to the new phone.
  12. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    How long til Rick has his own little Centro. Perhaps in Red to match his sweet ride.
    I had a red centro and decided to give it to my wife. I tried a Pearl but decided I wanted to go back to my red centro but my wife wouldn't let me. I ended up getting a black centro. lol
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker View Post
    I had a red centro and decided to give it to my wife. I tried a Pearl but decided I wanted to go back to my red centro but my wife wouldn't let me. I ended up getting a black centro. lol
    I know what you mean. I'll wait though for my contract renewal to upgrade from my 755p. Bought her the hard clear plastic case from the Sprint store this evening. I love the case almost as much as I love the phone. I with they had the same one for the 755. Am I nuts or what?
  15. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Yes. Yes you are.

I am going to buy that case. Did the Fenton store have several in stock?
  16. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    My coworker just bought a centro. She's 20. I was really surprised when she picked the Centro of all things. Maybe it's because I'm so used to Treo's not being 'hip' enough that I didn't realize how marketable the Centro really was/is.

I asked her why she had bought it, she said she liked the way it looked and she got it on a $50 deal, and the whole internet thing was cool too.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have the red centro now. I ordered mine over the phone and they were out so I had to get the black. Although the black is pretty with it's sparkles I still wanted the red. Well after two days my black one started going into sleep mode and would not wake up till I took the battery out. I took it to the Sprint store and they wanted me to have the exchange auth form but I couldn't get it becuase of the billing swith or something like that. However, all of a sudden it started going into power cycles right in from of them. So they said ok we will change it for you here and if you want the red you can get the red! I was like SSWWEET!

Anyway, she is gonna LOVE that centro and you for getting it for her!