Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Been a Palm guy for a long time back to the III and thought I knew as much as one could about the Palm OS. Always had the Easter Egg/Taxi thing enabled on all of my Palms just for fun. Saw the two guys in suits. Saw the palm tree dance in the old Giraffe app. Somehow I never heard about the worm. To see the worm on the 680 go to, Home-Prefs-Power then press the option button and the #. Let go and wait a few seconds (worms take time you know) and a worm will repeatedly crawl across the screen. Changing to another app shuts off the worm until the next time you start him up. You may need the easter egg enabled to get the worm. Not sure. If you need the easter egg, search "palm easter egg". Have fun with your palm worm
    Last edited by jackskid; 11/26/2007 at 03:40 PM.
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Quote Originally Posted by jackskid View Post
    Been a Palm guy for a long time back to the III and thought I knew as much as one could about the Palm OS. Always had the Easter Egg/Taxi thing enabled on all of my Palms just for fun. Saw the two guys in suits. Saw the palm tree dance in the old Giraffe app. Somehow I never heard about the worm. To see the worm on the 680 go to, Home-Prefs-Power then press the option button and the #. Let go and wait a few seconds (worms take time you know) and a worm will repeatedly crawl across the screen. Changing to another app shuts off the worm until the next time you start him up. You may need the easter egg enabled to get the worm. Not sure. If you need the easter egg, search "palm easter egg". Have fun with your palm worm
    I was about to accuse you of goofing off.... Then....

/\/\o ___o /\/\o ___o /\/\o ___o
    verry nice little worm on my treo
    Fossil WristPDA ->death
    Tapwave Zodiac 2
    Treo 680 ->white Centro
    <still> perfect gadgets for my life
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Very nice. I saw the worm. I didn't know about the easteregg.
    Silly
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    But isn't that the point? It's a silly thing left by someone who wanted to have a little fun.
    Very cool. I've suprised a lot of my co-workers with the easter egg on their treos, can't wait to show them this tomorrow.
    Found the worm, and the easter egg because of this thread!

Now to see the elusive Taxi!!
    Works on my 700P also
    I have never seen the "two guys in suits." How to do it?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by icesalmon View Post
    I have never seen the "two guys in suits." How to do it?
    Two guys in suits photo can only be accessed on older Palms through the old Giraffe game. Too bad
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Never knew about this... THANKS!!
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    I got it on 755p! No easter egg selected or anything.
    Works on the 650 as well...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    I've seen the Cab twice now on my tungsten E2, but not yet on my 680.

Cracks me up!
    I've seen the worm, and have the egg always, which brings the taxi up.

I'm gonna divulge a bit of info, as I work for a store which sells palms. I took the liberty of "looking" at all the palm display units and activating the eggs.

From the Z22 to the Centro, it's funny to watch them as people pass by, some will see the taxi and say "what was that?"
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
    The worm works on my Centro. I never heard of the worm until I saw this searching 'taxi'. Today my wife saw the taxi go by on my phone and calmly said to me, "a car just went across your screen". I guess she hasn't seen it yet on her Centro even though I've activated her easter egg.

Thanks for the info on the worm.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas