Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Buy.com is running a 4gb Class 4 Kingston for $24

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-4gb...205728879.html
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Don't forget to use Google checkout to get it for $13.95. Awesome deal...I got the same card from them and have had no issues. It may not be the fastest, but you can't beat the price!
    Are these compatible with the 755p. I see are phones are Mini SD and these are Mini SDHC. Just want to make sure this works well with the 755p before I buy it. 4GB at this is a steal!
    Description in the link shows it as a SDHC card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Description in the link shows it as a SDHC card.
    So can someone answer just yes or no if these will work on our phones? I don't understand these last two posts. This will be great getting it for $14 and free shipping.
    Last edited by RickMG; 11/29/2007 at 10:11 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    i bought these from Buy.com way back and it will work with the 755p.

Just dont install big files into it through Hotsync... mine got busted after my treo hang trying to sync a 1gb itunes playlist i had over missing Sync... more my fault really.

So if you are careful with your SD cards go for it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i bought these from Buy.com way back and it will work with the 755p.

Just dont install big files into it through Hotsync... mine got busted after my treo hang trying to sync a 1gb itunes playlist i had over missing Sync... more my fault really.

So if you are careful with your SD cards go for it!!
    Thanks. I use a reader and transfer large files using it in my PC. Some files I email to myself and save the attachment that way.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Hey, Kingston has a search feature on it's site and it shows it as compatable to the 755. Thanks again.

http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/conf...submit1=Search

Update: Just ordered it. With shipping it was $20.24
    Last edited by RickMG; 11/29/2007 at 10:51 PM.
    Thanks for the help ordering mine now.
    I ordered one yesterday also, so thanks for the follow up confirmation on compatibility.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    So can someone answer just yes or no if these will work on our phones? I don't understand these last two posts. This will be great getting it for $14 and free shipping.
    Yes, I've been using the card for a couple weeks now. I do the majority of my file transfers w/ a card reader and then insert into my 755p, so the Hotsync has never been an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
    Yes
    I didn't think I'd see this.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link!! Bought two !
    I bought mine last thursday and got it today using the free shipping! Seems to work well so far .. mp3's play nice and smooth. Transfering 2gb of data off my other card took a while but everything seems to work well so far. In case anyone was wondering I used the program Cardreader to transfer everything.

Thanks again for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    I bought mine last thursday and got it today using the free shipping! Seems to work well so far .. mp3's play nice and smooth. Transfering 2gb of data off my other card took a while but everything seems to work well so far. In case anyone was wondering I used the program Cardreader to transfer everything.

Thanks again for the link.
    I am expecting my card from Buy.com any day and would like to use the Cardreader program you used -- could you please post a link for that program? Thanks much!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoKoni View Post
    I am expecting my card from Buy.com any day and would like to use the Cardreader program you used -- could you please post a link for that program? Thanks much!

I'm pretty sure its freeware so here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    I'm pretty sure its freeware so here it is.
    Greatly appreciated -- thank you!!
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    is Google Checkout free to signup?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Yes, google checkout is free to sign up for. i picked up the 4gig card last week for $16.99 w/shipping and it works great.
    Has anyone else had trouble with your card being recognized by a card reader? My card works fine in my Treo, and I can transfer using the CardReader program, but neither of my card readers will work, which is a shame, since that's much faster.

Thanks!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast