Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    after reading all the different posts on different 4gb cards, I'm slightly confused - is everyone using the class 4 kingston 4gb cards in their 755p's? - because the class 6 4gb cards are about double what you guys seem to be paying.

besides the faster card transfer rates of class 6 will I notice it since I'm using my 755p with a program called "Card Reader" as my transfer medium thru a usb v2.0 on my computer?

or is class 4 all I need and is class 4 more reliable than class 6 in our 755p's

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    after reading all the different posts on different 4gb cards, I'm slightly confused - is everyone using the class 4 kingston 4gb cards in their 755p's? - because the class 6 4gb cards are about double what you guys seem to be paying.

besides the faster card transfer rates of class 6 will I notice it since I'm using my 755p with a program called "Card Reader" as my transfer medium thru a usb v2.0 on my computer?

or is class 4 all I need and is class 4 more reliable than class 6 in our 755p's

thanks!

I'm using the class 4 card - so far it's working like a champ. I can watch video with no noticeable problems. I've transferred pretty large files with both CardReader and an SD reader; both have worked fine.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Same here I can do pretty much everything with my card and have not noticed any skipping in mp3's and videos. I also use card reader and it works fast and is very stable. I didn't even need to go out and get a card reader with the Card Reader on the phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123