1.    #1  
    Is it possible to download and/or add new color themes to the 700P (Sprint) without having to change my launcher or have to download numerous other programs/applications to make it work?

I saw an application called "Butterfly v1.0" which apparently does exactly that, but I didn't want to download it without looking into it a bit more and so far haven't found much info.

I'm a real n00b with this stuff so if it's not pretty easy and straightforward, I probably shouldn't be messing with it, but if it's easy and cheap/free, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!
    i use a free program called colorize - have it on my card and it works great

here is one place to get it http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=46384
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Another simple way to pretty up the display of the calendar is to set the default view to agenda view and select to display a background and use a suitable image from those on your phone. Use Menu>Options>Display Options.