1.    #1  
    Hi Folks. Does anyone know if it's possible to use a bluetooth headset to listen to mp3 files through pocket tunes? I saw a similar question answered for the 750 but can't find anything for the 700p. I's also love to be able to record voice memos using my bluetooth - is that possible?

Thanks!
    Look into SAG for allowing use of an A2DP headset.
    i use SAG ( softstick audio gateway - 19.95 ) and a Jabra BT8010 - works great!!! I also added "VoicePlayIt" - makes PTunes work on the headset w/voice commands - - ENJOY!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Your bluetooth headset has to be stereo for SAG to work. I use Motorola HT820s and they work pretty well. If you search, you will find lots of info on this subject.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    i use SAG ( softstick audio gateway - 19.95 ) and a Jabra BT8010 - works great!!! I also added "VoicePlayIt" - makes PTunes work on the headset w/voice commands - - ENJOY!
    Me too, I flawlessly use SAG version 1.17 and Jabra BT 8010 to play music with Kinoma, pTunes and TCPMP on my 700p. I love it! BWT, Jabra BT8010 is on sale for $39.99 at Fry's Electronics. I am not sure when the sale will end.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everyone for your feedback - I appreciate it. Have a great day!