Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    I'm having a problem playing back grandcentral voicemail. when i login to the mobile website and select the voicemail i want to play if i choose the play option, kinoma player kicks in and sits at connecting until i quite it. so in order to play the voicemail i have to first save it to the card, rename the file to *.mp3 and only then does it play with pocket tunes. is there any work around to this problem? will upgrading to full version of kinoma player allow me to play voicemails normally?

thanks

alex
    Full Kinoma doesn't work either.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    thats what i was afraid of. shame, great concept but doesn't work with centro.

Alex
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I am going from memory, but I know the one voicemail I had from Grandcentral was last week, and it played ok. I gave it forward to gmail, so I had to switch to the gmail html page, then hit the link and Kinoma (free, default version) played it without a problem.

Actually, my problem with Grandcentral is that I can't log into the mobile version, it defaults (with the treo) to the pc version and I can't log in.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    clear your cache in blazer. try grandcentral.com/mobile
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex View Post
    clear your cache in blazer. try grandcentral.com/mobile
    worked great. Thanks for the help!
    I don't suppose someone would invite me into the beta program? Please?
    OK, I got an invite and am signed up, but am having the ame probelm with Kinoma not being able to "connect" to pay the file. Has anyone got the streaming audio working with Blazer and Kinoma? Or has anyone had better success with Opera mini?

Thanks!
    just wanted to second that tip on retrieving and playing your voicemail through GMail. If you have email notification on for voicemail and use your GMail account for receive it, logging into the mobile version you'll get an url to play the voicemal via the Kimora player. It works flawlessly. And like the previous poster above, forwarding the email to the GMail account and clicking on the enclosed link will work perfectly, too.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LordByron View Post
    I don't suppose someone would invite me into the beta program? Please?

I'd love to join the Beta as well - can someone send me a link????? PLease???

robejazzATmacDOTcom

Thanks,