Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Other Body Glove case users... does anyone else find the thick protective screen on this case to be a PITA if using the stylus? I'm 1/2 tempted to cut it off entirely. I like the look and feel of it, but for me it is lacking in usability.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Yes, my son used his exacto knife to remove the plastic that covers the screen and I am much happier with it now.
    I also cut mine out and love that lovely screen...Its so crispy and clear...I hated all the dust and fuzz that got under there....Be aware tho, some have cut it out and regretted it...I am not one of those people tho!!....lol.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I have cut it out also. I do like it better wirhou tit. The fit around could be a little better but over all it is an improvement. I even cut out the plastic piece for the belt clip so it does not have that hump anymore.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV View Post
    I have cut it out also. I do like it better wirhou tit. The fit around could be a little better but over all it is an improvement. I even cut out the plastic piece for the belt clip so it does not have that hump anymore.
    What do you mean, 'cut out the plastic piece'? It just pushes through to the inside to remove it. It leaves a hole with a flap covering it.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    i wont cut it cause its a good protector im kinda rough on phones
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    What do you mean, 'cut out the plastic piece'? It just pushes through to the inside to remove it. It leaves a hole with a flap covering it.
    Yes, you can push the nub for the beltclip thru but if you lift of the flap of material there is another piece of hard plastic sown to the case. With my blade I cut the thread holding it and removed the piece. Now the hump it was creating is gone.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway