1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

VoiceDialIt 2.0 now supports the new Treo Centro.

Please download your free trial at:

http://www.voiceit-tech.com/product.php?product_id=96

Thanks,
    The Support Team!
    Last edited by intelligentforu; 12/02/2007 at 01:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Anybody try it? I get nothing. Installed and tried to add my first contact and record their name and just sits there waiting for my voice. Ininstalled and then reinstalled wit hthe same results.

Bummer, I was hoping this would be the answer to the missing voice dial that Palm should have included.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    http://www.palm.com/us/software/voicedialing/ Looks good but will not install on the Centro.
    I downloaded only thing is it won't work with the bluetooth as far as responding with the one button touch to get the voice prompt, could this be because its a trial version?
    Got it working!

It was not a instant go, but I got it installed and working on the Centro. Had to install it twice to the Centro, second time it installed.

Getting the voice to recognize took some getting used to to make it work, but I was able to put 3 numbers into the Centro. (It did reset my phone when I tried to use my Contact list), so I put the numbers I use most in manually in the program.

Bluetooth worked by my activating the Voiceit on the Centro and having my new Blueant X3 BT up at the same time, then speaking the name into the headset; "Call Home" and Voila!

Question to the developers: the cost for the software, it is a one time price or is this price for a yearly subscription?

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Hello,

Sorry for the wait.

You must make sure you wait ONE full second after the beep, otherwise the background noise calculations will have a very hard time detecting when you start to speak.

Also, go into the settings and make sure you higher your recording volume.

So, adjust your recording volume, wait ONE fulls second before talking during enrollment and voice dialing, and you should be just fine.

Thanks,
    The Support Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Anybody try it? I get nothing. Installed and tried to add my first contact and record their name and just sits there waiting for my voice. Ininstalled and then reinstalled wit hthe same results.

Bummer, I was hoping this would be the answer to the missing voice dial that Palm should have included.
  7.    #7  
    Voice Dial by VoiceSignal will not work on the Treo Centro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    http://www.palm.com/us/software/voicedialing/ Looks good but will not install on the Centro.
  8.    #8  
    Hello,

Sorry, but the BT implementation on all Treo's do not allow us third party and even Palm developers to wake and start recording data through a BT device. You must use the Treo's microphone for training and voice dialing, but once the outbound call is connected the BT will take over.

Hope this helps you get going.

Thanks,
    The Support Team!

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan1 View Post
    I downloaded only thing is it won't work with the bluetooth as far as responding with the one button touch to get the voice prompt, could this be because its a trial version?
  9.    #9  
    Hello.

Sorry for the wait.

It is a one time cost, and any updates to 2.x are free.

Also, about the import of contacts, how many do you have, and do you use special characters?

Also, about the BT, can you describe in more details on how it recorded the voice through the BT?

The BT recording does work on some devices if you prestart or press and hold the BT device button.

Thanks,
    The Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Got it working!

It was not a instant go, but I got it installed and working on the Centro. Had to install it twice to the Centro, second time it installed.

Getting the voice to recognize took some getting used to to make it work, but I was able to put 3 numbers into the Centro. (It did reset my phone when I tried to use my Contact list), so I put the numbers I use most in manually in the program.

Bluetooth worked by my activating the Voiceit on the Centro and having my new Blueant X3 BT up at the same time, then speaking the name into the headset; "Call Home" and Voila!

Question to the developers: the cost for the software, it is a one time price or is this price for a yearly subscription?

Thanks