Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    Heh, how cool. A website where you can type in your password. I wonder if I can also give them the PIN to my credit card and the password for my email account. Where should I type in my Social Security Number???

I did notice that they have a link to the C source so you could do this in a secure fashion.

OK, enough rib poking. Back to the regular banter.

Dave
    LOL, no offense, but you're clueless. If you could even begin to slightly comprehend the use for that website, you would edit your post because it makes you look technologically unsophisticated. Contrary to what you may think, the newbie just brought something very useful to this post.
    Last edited by egn; 09/12/2008 at 09:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by egn View Post
    LOL, no offense, but you're clueless. If you could even begin to slightly comprehend the use for that website, you would edit your post because it makes you look technologically unsophisticated. Contrary to what you may think, the newbie just brought something very useful to this post.
    Hmmm, I didn't think a light post would get anyone up in arms, but I guess I should have known better.

As for "clueless", well... you could do a little research on me, and you would find that I know a bit more about this topic than you might have imagined. But that is not the point. Please re-read my post. It is light and humorous, and it is also accurate. You do not want to be sharing your GroupPwd. So why would you enter it into a foreign web site.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    Hmmm, I didn't think a light post would get anyone up in arms, but I guess I should have known better.

As for "clueless", well... you could do a little research on me, and you would find that I know a bit more about this topic than you might have imagined. But that is not the point. Please re-read my post. It is light and humorous, and it is also accurate. You do not want to be sharing your GroupPwd. So why would you enter it into a foreign web site.

Dave
    Without the proper context, sarcasm isn't readily detected in written communications - my apologies for coming off brash - reviewing your post, I now see the point you were attempting to convey.

As far as the site is concerned, Cisco should fix the 4 year old security flaw and the site would serve no purpose.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12