1.    #1  
    I hotsync my Treo 650 and all my applications (Contacts, Memos, Photos, Videos, Documents to Go, Calendar, HandyShopper) synchronized properly. All EXCEPT for SplashMoney.

Synchronization log always registers:
    SplashMoney sunchronization failed

I really need to get my data onto my desktop so I can manipulate the data, print hard copies and free up memory on the handheld.

Can you please help me with this one?

Thanks!
    Do you have the same user (hotsync id) selected and the same password? You could try exporting a qif file, email it to yourself, then import.

I've never had a problem syncing. using XP and a 680. Did you try handheld overrides desktop?

good luck
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    hello. am not familiar with using this forum and forgot all about my query re synchronizing my splash money after i posted it. just saw your reply after all this time. sorry about that. will try out your suggestions and see if they will work. thanks very much