1.    #1  
    I just payed for it because I watched a couple of previews and thought it was good but boy was I wrong. The videos are so laggy I can't even enjoy them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Yes. SlingPlayer and a SlingBox -- you'll never look back.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
  3.    #3  
    Darn, for slingplayer you need a computer near and unfortunately I'm not near mines at the moment
    You only need a computer for initial set-up, not for ongoing use.
  5.    #5  
    so I could use a computer to sign up that I'm never going to use again? (set up on a friends comp then erase program off their computer
    I will stay away from it, I remember mobi tv Eeeeks!
  7.    #7  
    Mobi Tv is good or bad
    I tried watching some of the free stuff...and its choppy. Is that sue to the phone or simply download speeds, connection, etc?

Anyone seen any quality diff from verizonz v cast?
    Quote Originally Posted by heatscentro View Post
    so I could use a computer to sign up that I'm never going to use again? (set up on a friends comp then erase program off their computer
    Yes -- see their website for system requirements (computer, high-speed internet, etc.).

And yes, I've tried different TV offerings on Treos in the past, and SlingPlayer not only provides me the best selection of programming choices (given it's 250 channels of my DirecTV package), but also provides me the best looking picture.
  10.    #10  
    o wow, with the price of the sling thing I might as well stick to sprint tv or watch tinytube videos. Unless there is a better video site than tinytube
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You could also check out Orb - it's free. You just need to have a TV tuner in your PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by procure View Post
    You could also check out Orb - it's free. You just need to have a TV tuner in your PC.

Anyone running ORB on the Centro??