1.    #1  
    I just got a Centro and am using the latest Butler beta (4.56) and latest KeyCaps600 (v.9.1b1). Two main issues:

1. KeyCaps600 seems to disable the Centro's built-in ability to launch favorites from anywhere.

2. So I tried Butler's KeyLauncher (launch favorites from anywhere)...works except while in Phone app. When in Phone app, I press a favorites button, the screen refreshes and then the Phone screen simply comes back up.

Has anyone else noticed this? Any fixes?
    You are correct I have those two programs too. And butler won't launch while in the phone app. It used to but I got rid of yahm and key cap hack and went to keycaps600 and noticed that butler doesn't launch in the phone app anymore.
    Is there any other programs that do the same thing as keycaps that works on the Centro?
    I'm using Butler Beta 4.58 and KeyCaps 600.

You have to enable KeyCaps first then go into Butler, KeyLauncher to enable. Also enable the KeyCaps users option on the same page--I set mine for 2 repeats.

I am now able to use the "launch anywhere" function in TreoLauncher or Default and in the Phone app--no issues. When you hold down the key, the screen will flash, hop to a phone dialer and then go to whatever the key is set for all in a blink.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter