Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PREORDER NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL $9.95 INTRODUCTORY PRICE!

SHIPPING WILL BEGIN THE WEEK OF 11/26!

Our popular skin case is now available for the Centro! Perfectly designed to fit the contours of your Palm Centro, this skin case will protect your device from any possible scratches and/or impact shocks.

The premium skin is made up of a very high-grade polymer that is extremely strong, durable, tear resistant, and long lasting. Anti-slip properties of the material will give your device a better grip on all types of surfaces.

The Centro will remain very usable inside of the case. There are cutouts for the stylus, external antenna port, mini data port, headset port, camera, and speaker, and the keyboard is left uncovered for ease of use.

*This skin will be available in black and white.
    no cutout for the lanyard?
    diane
    Awsome. Great price. Now any idea when the extended battery is coming?? I dont even see it on the upcoming for the Centro.
    there is a cutout for the lanyard. Look at the bottom corner. Looks nicer than the bulk China ones if you don't need a belt clip. The skin in a holster just becomes too bulky, but I think that's where Seidio goes with this and the hard skin case.

And why the heck does everybody put a stupid cutout for the microSD slot? It's not accessible while in the case!!! sorry, just a stupid pet peeve developing after looking at all these cases.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...ro_skin_bk.jpg
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Seidio, can you post a picture with a black centro in a white case?

Thanks
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I like how it doesn't cover the D-pad and buttons like the other silicon cases.. I would also like to see black centro in white case if possible.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV View Post

Thanks
    Yes, we will do it on next Monday.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    How long is the intro price good for?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    seidio,

I just ordered a white one but what happened was there was an error during the process. I think it had something to do with the billing address on my credit card. Well I fixed it and the order went thru BUT when I look in my bank account there are three pending charges of $13.90 when there should only be one. I emailed your order support but I figured I should let you know as well. I hope we can get this fixed. Thank you in advance.
    diane
    How is this type of skin when it comes to dust. Does dust get trapped under the skin and scratch the finish? Does it attract dirt and lint easily?

I have never used a skin like this . . . but this sure looks workable.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    seidio,

I just ordered a white one but what happened was there was an error during the process. I think it had something to do with the billing address on my credit card. Well I fixed it and the order went thru BUT when I look in my bank account there are three pending charges of $13.90 when there should only be one. I emailed your order support but I figured I should let you know as well. I hope we can get this fixed. Thank you in advance.
    We will get this fixed Monday, PLease let me know your order #.

Seidio
    Awesome... great way to start the holiday shopping season. Going to pick up a couple, as the other half and I upgraded our handsets to the Centro and are not happy with the Sprint hard clear cases that were available at launch. Seidio, you've got a new customer... Happy Thanksgiving!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Which does everyone thing would go better with the black treo - black or white skin?

Happy turkey day.
    I'd like to see a picture of a black Centro in a black case too. TIA
    seidio,

my order number is : 126418

thanks . happy thanksgiving!
    diane
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Seidio, please let us know how long the intro price is good for. I am waiting for you to post a picture of a black centro in a white case. I am afraid to lose out on the intro price if I wait untill monday.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
    Lenny

17.    #17  
    Seidio, please let us know how long the intro price is good for. I am waiting for you to post a picture of a black centro in a white case. I am afraid to lose out on the intro price if I wait untill monday.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.
    You will be fine. We will post the picture of a black Centro in white case Monday.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    You will be fine. We will post the picture of a black Centro in white case Monday.

Seidio
    Thanks,

Enjoy the long weekend!
    Lenny

19. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Why no clear? Just CLEAR? Not frosted...not white...not grey...CLEAR.
    anyone know when seidio is supposed to release ruberized case and holster
    Fred
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast