Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Its not clear enough for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    Just got my skin case for my Centro . . . and all I can say is . . . . WOW.
    It slips on so easy . . . yet hugs the phone perfectly.
    Yes and no. The fact that it slips on so easily seems to cause a problem when I remove the phone from the side pocket of my carpenter jeans. Every time I remove it, the skin gets mis-aligned and I have to move it around and get all the holes lined up again. This doesn't happen with Boxwave's skin.

I think the Seidio skin should have been made just a little bit tighter so that it would grip the phone better.

I have no problem pulling it out of my sweat pants pockets, but jeans are a problem, especially the side leg pockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Yes and no. The fact that it slips on so easily seems to cause a problem when I remove the phone from the side pocket of my carpenter jeans. Every time I remove it, the skin gets mis-aligned and I have to move it around and get all the holes lined up again. This doesn't happen with Boxwave's skin.

I think the Seidio skin should have been made just a little bit tighter so that it would grip the phone better.

I have no problem pulling it out of my sweat pants pockets, but jeans are a problem, especially the side leg pockets.
    Strange, I just got mine today and didn't have that problem with my jeans ... I'll find out more tomorrow as I'm driving around doing some shopping. I love mine though, the keys are still accessible and the screen's not blocked.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by wbkm85 View Post
    do you think the rubber will attract like dust and stuff? or should i hold out for the hard rubber case?
    With my last skin for the 650, I rubbed a lil vaseline on the outside and no more lint.

--------------
    Just placed my order:

1- Screen Protector
    2- Pen Stylus
    3- White Case (I always order multiple cases, will get another one when an affordable pink one comes out).

Merry Christmas to me!

FYI: I don't know if it's because of today being a weekend, but after my order was complete, receipt said it would ship in 2 business days. -Grrrrr
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 12/01/2007 at 06:41 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Just got my Case, Pen Stylus , Dock Junior and Ear Piece adapter . Love the skin case. Absolutley perfect and for $9 its a steal. Love it. The Inno Dock Junior is awsome. Great price and forget about the stylus. its the bomb. Now all I need is the Extended Battery ( That does not need a new door or make the Centro bigger) and I am all set with the ultimate phone.

Thanks Seidio !!
    Forgot to add that I have the BodyGuardz on my Centro and left them on and it made the fit of the case even tighter which is perfect and the cae grips to the Bodyguardz and does not even move so its perfect together. And double the protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Forgot to add that I have the BodyGuardz on my Centro and left them on and it made the fit of the case even tighter which is perfect and the cae grips to the Bodyguardz and does not even move so its perfect together.
    That's good to know. I was thinking of getting some Egrips for the exact same reason. Make the case fit better without it sliding around. Supposedly Egrips for the Centro will be out later this month, or I could just try cutting some generic ones.
    The only thing with Egrips which I had for my 700P was that they were thicker than the Bodyguardz. My Egrips were reallythick. but I still think they would fit in the case.

And as a previous poster said this case (and all mostly) picks up lint like crazy using the black. It does come off . I used to have this issue with my case for my 700P and went to a white and clear one but the issue with that was that the white cases much like a white bcar picked up dirt and smuges like crazy . the white / clear one become grey pretty quickly and it dosent come off . so I stick with black.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 12/01/2007 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    With my last skin for the 650, I rubbed a lil vaseline on the outside and no more lint.
    That's strange, I would think that vaseline would be a lint magnet and/or make the phone too "slippery" to hold on to.
    Yeah I would think so too. Vaseline is a extremly sticky substance. Also it would stink. i used to put vaseline in my Baseball mitt as a kid to soften it up and it would stink for weeks and it would slowley over time stain the leather . But hey if it worked for you then maybe its worth a try .
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Yeah I would think so too. Vaseline is a extremly sticky substance.

But hey if it worked for you then maybe its worth a try .
    Well, I don't keep Vaseline "on hand" so I doubt I'll be trying it (although I could probably borrow some from my manager at work!)
    Well, I don't keep Vaseline "on hand" so I doubt I'll be trying it (although I could probably borrow some from my manager at work!)
    Got one of them kind of managers . . . huh?
    I want to return this skin case. It looks like it's growing hair. It's a definite lint magnet and it looks like crap. I got them for everyone at work and they are all b*tching at me now. I can't say I blame them.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I want to return this skin case. It looks like it's growing hair. It's a definite lint magnet and it looks like crap.
    Since I have several cats, I always have one of those masking tape pet hair removers on hand. Each morning I use one of them over the Seidio case and it removes all traces of lint....makes it look brand new!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...air_roller.jpg
    A damp paper towel makes mine look brand new. But I keep mine in a leather pouch all day . . . so it stays fairly clean.
    anyone want one? i'll sell mine for cheap since I can't return it. pm me with offer.
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    anyone want one? i'll sell mine for cheap since I can't return it. pm me with offer.
    So what are you using now?
    So what are you using now?
    nothing and i'm afraid because when i did use the skin case i dropped it a few times and the skin protected it from being damaged. i better keep it on until i get another clear hard case.
    diane
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234