Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    Just got my shipping confirmation for my order! yay! hope you get yours soon chimmer!
    Thanks....just checked my email when I read your post...sure enough my confirmation is there!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    The skin will be the same product but will simply be paired with the skin holster. You'll still have the ability to buy the skin holster by itself once it's available.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply- guess I'll need to order one now, get some protection on this thing.
    Vinnie
    Is this a hard case or a rubber type case?
    Quote Originally Posted by john_v View Post
    Thanks for the reply- guess I'll need to order one now, get some protection on this thing.

Let me tell you protection is important. Was in Hershey park this weekend. Had my Treo in my pocket. Had a pocket also full of Hershey Kisses. ( Every where you go they give ya choclate) Well it melted and filled my pocket with choclate. AND it got all over my Centro. Luckily I had on it the clear bodyGuardz which I got last week and I was able to just wash it off. Would have ruined my centro. And once I get this case I will have double protection.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    The thing that worries me about this type of case is getting small dust and other debri between the skin and Centro and causing wear.
    is there a screen protector i dont think there is does anyone kno of a skin with a protector
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    buy one from them. they do sell them as well.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Ordered mine last night ... should have found out if I can go pick it up again, but meh ... These guys are awesome
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I got the metal stylus yesterday and LOVE it! SO i ordered their screen protector and the skin case yesterday. Can't wait for some more Seidio goodness
    Just got my skin case for my Centro . . . and all I can say is . . . . WOW.

It slips on so easy . . . yet hugs the phone perfectly. And all the keys are easily accessible. I got the black on a Black Centro . . . and I am totally impressed. Great job Seidio.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    do you think the rubber will attract like dust and stuff? or should i hold out for the hard rubber case?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Hopefully I get mine today as well. Been wating for the snail mail to arrive for days now.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbkm85 View Post
    do you think the rubber will attract like dust and stuff? or should i hold out for the hard rubber case?
    Trust me . . . it collects dust. I got the black one . . . and it can be a dust/lint magnet. But a quick wipe with a wet cloth and it looks as good as new. You get used to it . . . it really is no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    Hopefully I get mine today as well. Been wating for the snail mail to arrive for days now.
    I'm not as patient . . . I paid for Fedex Express . . . shipped Monday and got it Wednesday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    I'm not as patient . . . I paid for Fedex Express . . . shipped Monday and got it Wednesday morning.
    how much was your shipping for fedex express?
    diane
    Paid $6.95 shipping/handling for Fedex Express.
    Well mine just arrived this afternoon. The fit and finish of the case is superb. I once had a first generation of skin case for 650 back a couple of years ago and didnot like it at all. So I was skeptical.
    The stylus is great as well. Both for a little under $20. Money well spent!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Looks like a great case! I like the white over red.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I got mine last night, it's EXCELLENT !

The Centro slides in pretty well, i've had other skin cases were you have to stretch the heck out of them to get them on your phone, the Seidio one is a perfect fit not too tight, not too loose.

The texture is a bit tacky so the Centro totally looses it's wet bar of soap slippery feeling which is great. That alone will cut the risk of dropping your phone by a lot.

It does not come with a screen protector, but seidio has them available individually. With the introductory pricing, you can get the skin case and the screen protector for the full price of the skin case, so take advantage.

The skin case doesn't add very much to the dimension of the Centro at all, it's pretty thin. Though it's thick enough that your cento probably won't fit in a belt clip holdster made for the centro or other similar made for centro cases. But i keep my centro in my pocket so that isn't a concern for me, lost too many phones over the years with belt clip cases.

There's cutouts for pretty much everything. The side buttons you have to press a bit harder to compensate for the extra thickness of the skin case but the keyboard and phone buttons are still just as easy to use. Only down side is if you have to reset your phone, you need to remove the case to get to the battery cover but that's to be expected from a case such as this.

This case doesn't offer great protection but it does offer enough protection to keep your centro save from every day scratches and dings. It will probably keep your centro save if you dropped it from getting scratched or dinged, but it wouldn't absorb much of the shock since there's really no padding to speak of.

About the only down side i have with it is the texture of the case picks up pocket lint

Anyway for 9 bucks, this is almost a must buy product.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast