Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With the new ROM update on the 700(before the 755 came out), its also gone. Palm found out that slowed the Treo down, so its not on the 755 either.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    For giggles, take it out of push and have it check once an hour to see how it affects your battery drain.
    I can't find the option to shut down push and check periodically on the IMAP version. where is the option?
    Laissez Faire
    Look in the box definition setup and look for the "off line" option and then off to the right there is a place to look for an interval check.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I can't find the option to shut down push and check periodically on the IMAP version. where is the option?
    Switch to the mailbox in question and choose Edit Mailbox from the Box menu. Select the Deliver tab. Select Offline. Select Qsync every ___ minutes. Changes the minutes value as desired.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Anyone know what changes are included with this version?
    Just made Chatter work with Gmail IMAP.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully_Amazing View Post
    Out of curiosity, I had been using chatter with my old 650.
    And one feature that I loved on the 650, was that it had a little yellow envelop on the right hand corner indicating how many new incoming messages I had waiting in my inbox.
    Now after doing a little research, I found out that the envelop appears on the 650-700, and not on the 755.
    does anyone know if with the update, does chatter fix it so that we can get the envelop on the right corner???
    Still works for me!
    I just noticed that "Gmail IMAP" is now listed as one of the new account types in this version of Chatter. I'm assuming this wasn't present in any of the earlier Chatter releases as Gmail IMAP is a relatively recent development.

Thanks Marc! We miss you!
    This is great news. The Gmail IMAP issue was the last thing holding me back from registering this great program.
    With 3.09 my gmail IMAP was working fine, I simply had to set it up as a generic mailbox.

Does anyone know if there are any other changes?
    I've tried everything i can think of to upgrade... Everytime i install a new version either 3.0.9 or 3.10... My palm always reverts to 3.0.7... what am i doing wrong???
    The update chatter option does not work for me... it goes to the webpage and just shows a bunch of jibberish and asks me if i wanna refresh over and over.
    I just ran the ChatterEmail updater (via Blazer). It successfully installed but now the green LED stays lit continually - I even performed a soft reset and it turns on without even doing any EVDO tasks.

Before, I installed the updated ChatterEmail, the LED would ONLY appear if Chatter was in the process of turning off the radio AFTER email was checked.

Can someone tell me where I can go to turn off the continually-lit GREEN LED? It's truly annoying, and am assuming can be a little bit of a drain to the battery life of my 755p.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    I just downloaded Chatteremail from the Palm.com website two days ago and it is version 3.010; I am wondering if all of you users that have the older versions were to uninstall it and download and install the one from the Palm.com website, if that might give you the most recent version. I did read on there that if you want to uninstall Chatteremail, you MUST click on Shutdown and Disconnect Chatter in the box options under System. Just a thought.

I have it running with the newly available gmail/imap and it is very cool. I likey.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12