Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I've taken up the quest of getting silicone cases and selling them at a more reasonable cost than boxwave, smartphone experts, seidio (I suppose) and that ridiculous guy on ebay.

My goal: $15 shipped via 1st class. $18.50 shipped via priority. Paypal will end up being the payment method of choice, and it will just be done via the send money feature. I don't have time to set up the whole shopping cart thing.

Colors: Right now they're telling me they have Clear White, Clear Black (smoke), Solid Black, Clear Blue and Clear Pink. Think you can tell what they are from the pic. I'm inquiring about some of the other colors (I'm thinking the solid pink and solid blue).

Availability: I'm trying to place an order before the end of the week and would have them in about 8-10 days. Would be able to ship them out the day after they arrive. I've already got a ton of bubble mailers and will print out the shipping labels via paypal so I can just drop them in a box and avoid the post office.

Pics are below. Any questions, fire away. Keep in mind I don't have one in hand. It's been said these are identical to the boxwave one. I'd imagine it's the same as the Smartphone Experts one too.

Colors:
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1014_pic0.gif

Pics:
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1018_pic0.gif
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1018_pic3.gif
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1018_pic4.gif
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1018_pic8.gif
    http://www.jpshk.com/product/it_pic/.../1018_pic9.gif
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Looks good crogs. When you get them can you post some pictures of a centro in the different colors.\

Is there a hole for a lanyard?

Thanks
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
  3.    #3  
    look at the right side pic (2nd one) shows the cutout for the lanyard. I won't mind opening them and taking pics as long as I don't get crap from someone on here getting one in an opened package
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    where can we order them from ?
  5.    #5  
    did you read my first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    where can we order them from ?
    I didn't give out my paypal email adr's yet because I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Once I know the order is shipped and on it's way, I'll edit the first post with specifics.
    awesome! thanks for doing this! i'll be ordering one from you. i'm thinking the clear would look great with my red centro or perhaps the black? what do you guys think?
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    did you read my first post?

I didn't give out my paypal email adr's yet because I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Once I know the order is shipped and on it's way, I'll edit the first post with specifics.
    Duh , LOL. My lack of attention to specifics was on display there. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    awesome! thanks for doing this! i'll be ordering one from you. i'm thinking the clear would look great with my red centro or perhaps the black? what do you guys think?
    I second that Thanks I too will be ordering one from crogs...just as soon as he gives the word
    What's up with the white centro in the pics?
  10.    #10  
    heck if I know. preproduction samples maybe since the 500v is white. Maybe Sprint said nay to it. Maybe it's coming soon.
    does the knob for the belt clip remove?
  12.    #12  
    what your seeing on the backside pics is the thread to put the knob on. It's raised because of the metal threads. If you're looking for a purely non-clippable silicone, you should get the seidio one while it's on special.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    does the knob for the belt clip remove?
    I can't see all the pics because I'm on my phone right now but I'd be interested to see the pics on my comp and probably buy one!
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    yeah i want one. can you take a picture with the clear one on a phone? id like to see that before i buy it

this comes with the pin and the belt clip right?
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hi, I was just looking for some. FlexiSkin makes green ones but the pictures of the black skin shows me that the skins you will be selling seem a lot more durable. Will you have green ones? If you will have all the colors like the picture of the iPods then I would like to buy the green one, the orange one and the purple one. I love mixing and changing colors. I have a red Centro. Purple is for anti animal abuse. Orange on red will make it kinda peachy colored, making me think of fall. Red and green makes me think of Christmas and strawberries, thus winter. The two favorite seasons of mine
    Thank you so much!
  16.    #16  
    sorry if I didn't get back to pm's directly yet. These guys in China are slow. I'm trying to figure out how to order them and was hoping to see if they have the dark blue and pink instead of just the clearer ones. Will keep you posted.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just received my Smartphone Experts skin case (ordered through Treonauts store). The knob for the belt clip on this one was not designed to be removed. It wasn't even threaded like yours pictured here. I forced it out because I know my wife (whom this is for) will not use it. The silicon was pushed through little holes in the metal part under the silicon lump. Now I'm left with a knob that won't stay in if reinserted and a silly bump on the case. Just FYI.

Jason

EDIT: I take that back. I just used pliers and the knob did unscrew and looks exactly like the ones pictured above. You can put the metal part back in, but I'm guessing it is not as strong now since I broke the silicon "welds".
    Last edited by jasonsf; 11/27/2007 at 09:44 AM.
    Kyocera 6035->Treo 600->Treo 650->HTC TouchPro->Epic 4G
  18.    #18  
    I'm sure the more you play with the silicone, the looser the knob will be. If you really want a true flat silicone case then get the seidio. My only complaint with the seidio is it's almost too thin making it too pliable. I'd like a little more rigidity that the thicker silicone provides.

So I put my order in. They're going to send me an invoice that I can hopefully pay via credit card. The logistics of this first order is a pain, but hopefully future orders will then go smooth.

To start I bought 40 solid black and then 20 each of the clear black, clear white, clear pink and clear blue. I didn't get the solid colors because they want a minimum order of 100 for each color. Not ready to go there just yet. I should get samples of their leather cases too, and see if they're worth ordering.

Haven't heard anything back about the cradle with the external battery charger yet.
    Looks pretty good crogs571.

How does the belt clip work? Do you unclip the clip or is there a simple release mechanism to keep the clip on your jeans and release the phone as pictured?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    You push down on the top of the clip and the phone slides up out of the clip. The clip stays on the belt. There is a screw-on nub that clicks in and out of the belt clip.

Jason
    Kyocera 6035->Treo 600->Treo 650->HTC TouchPro->Epic 4G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast