1.    #1  
    hi everyone,

im a newbie here. i have a question and hope you can help me with this.
    does anybody here experienced that your 755p lost its audio? you have to do a hard reset to enable it again?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by HHSP_user View Post
    hi everyone,

im a newbie here. i have a question and hope you can help me with this.
    does anybody here experienced that your 755p lost its audio? you have to do a hard reset to enable it again?

thanks.
    NO - hard resets are ALWAYS a last resort!!

You don't mention what (or where) you are trying to hear, I'll give you some generic things to check:

1) check the top of your Treo - perhaps the "mute" slider has shifted over to the right (you'll notice a slight orange color if it's muted). Toggle it a couple times and leave it to the left.

2) Go to your launcher (the "house") and find the "prefs" application. Open and go to "Sounds & Alerts." Inside this, there are a variety of sound customizations - check and see if what you are trying to hear is set to "off," and if so - give it a number instead.

3) If you are trying to listen within an app like pockettunes - check the volume slider or mute toggle - maybe they're enabled.

If these all have been tried and you still have "no audio" then please post more specifics here about what program(s) you are using and not getting sound from. I've personally had microphones and earpieces fail on Treos, but I always check the above points when I have weird sound issues and usually one of them is the culprit.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    I lost audio today on my 700p...simple soft reset fix that problem.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I've had it happen once or twice. A soft reset worked just fine.