1.    #1  
    Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to GoTreo software. I recently installed RingCare and VolumeCare on my Centro. The folks over at GoTreo responded quickly to any questions I had and just provided all around good service.

The products work great and to have good support on top of that, its a rare thing!
    GoTreo and HobbyistSoftware are two of the better Palm OS outfits in terms of quality apps and customer support, although they are not alone. Pimlico Software comes to mind as well.
    I'd add Resco to the list for quality products and service.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    I'd add Resco to the list for quality products and service.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sab003 View Post
    Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to GoTreo software. I recently installed RingCare and VolumeCare on my Centro. The folks over at GoTreo responded quickly to any questions I had and just provided all around good service.

The products work great and to have good support on top of that, its a rare thing!
    Thank you all for your nice comments! We do try very hard to deliver quality products and over deliver on customer support. With any software, its a given there will be problems. We will do our very best to quickly and professionally solve any issues you may encounter. We can be contacted by sending an email to support @ GoTreoSoftware.com. My help desk staff is great and will typically respond the same day you contact us. If the problem is complex, I will personally get involved and make sure there is resolution to the issue.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    I agree! GoTreo and hobbyist software are SUPERB at helping with support. Highly recomend them!
    My only request of GoTreo is, please, develop just a few skins for Launcher X. It's the best launcher, and I've tried them all. Doesn't have as many options as Zlauncher, but with a smaller footprint it's perfect.....except it needs some skins that were promised. We're still watching for them to appear, Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    My only request of GoTreo is, please, develop just a few skins for Launcher X. It's the best launcher, and I've tried them all. Doesn't have as many options as Zlauncher, but with a smaller footprint it's perfect.....except it needs some skins that were promised. We're still watching for them to appear, Jeff.
    Thanks for posting! Did you know there are a number of skins available that are listed at this link: Available Skins? The original developer of LauncherX developed a skin maker so others could create skins and distribute them. Here is a link to the developement kit: Skin Development Kit. Granted, you need to be a Palm developer to create a skin, but many developers have already created skins.

I am happy you like LauncherX. Its power is in its simplicity and speed. I have been saying for a long time now, over supply of features leads to 2 very negative things: 1) device instability and 2) confusing user interfaces.

My design goals are the exact opposite. Create applications that perform a core task that are rock solid and very intuative to use and operate.

Jeff
    Thanks for the response. I've tried the few available skins; some of those links don't actually list skins, and there haven't been any new ones developed in a number of years, as best as I can see. The launcher is so clean that I would have thought there would be lots of hi res skins available, but they just haven't appeared. I've been looking at this comment on your website for a long long time:

In the meantime watch this space and prepare yourselves for some mind-blowing concepts in the near future!
    Last edited by davidra; 11/28/2007 at 03:38 PM.