1.    #1  
    My Versamail keeps randomly forgetting my Exchange account password.

It will work for a while, then eventually I will get an alert that says to press Sync, instead of "new email".

That is when I check my Exchange account settings and my PW is unassigned again.

Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Nm, i just ditched Versamail for the Sprint Mobile email. I like it a lot better.
    other than the sprint mobile app isn't true push or have the same capabilities as versamail and exchange.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, but what good is true push if Versamail constantly forgets all my account passwords so email can't sync anyways?

Also it doesn't support hotmail at all.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Is the Sprint mobile email IMAP or POP?
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    the mobile app I believe is just pop but it alerts your with sms messages when you get new mail to simulate push.

Ive never had that problem with versamail and I haven't really read to much about other people complaining about it loosing their password. My guess is that you have something installed that its conflicting with.
  7.    #7  
    Can't really imagine what that would be. I have did a hard reset recently and don't have much installed right now other than Pocket Tunes 4.0, Zlauncher, Opera Mini + JVM, Documents-To-Go, and Toccer.

I'm glad I found a better app than GlimmerMail to sync with hotmail though.
    sprint mobile email does support imap.
    Matty
    One of my co-managers had the same issue. I'll ask her how she resolved it.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com