Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I just got my wife a red Centro. I set it up in Versamail with my mail2web exchange account just like I have my Centro setup. Here is the problem I am having. In Versamail under preferences on my Centro I can set the the auto sync to as items arrive. On my wifes Centro there is no setting for as items arrive. I can only set it to retreive at time intervals of 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr ect. I have checked every setting on my Versamail and they are exactly the same as her's. I have deleted the mail2web account on her's and reentered it. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Does an exchange server only push to one device? If anyone has an idea please let me know. I stayed up half the night last night trying to figure it out.
    this is an interesting problem. I would try deleting your exchange account and then set up her exchange account. If the problem goes away, then we will know that we can only have one push per device per account.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I got it figured out. Under auto sync in preferences I unchecked every box. I went back into Versamail and at the bottom I hit sync. Seconds later I got an email that said Microsoft Push had been turned on. I went back into preferences and as items arrived is there and checked. Now things are working fine. Maybe this will help someone else if they have the same problem.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Thanks! this helped my set up my co-workers device.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com