Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Great News From Seidio!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ylus_email.jpg

NOW SHIPPING!

Looking for an upgrade to your stock centro stylus ? Whether its an ink pen or a stylus, you can never seem to find one when you need it! If this sounds like you, Seidio has the solution! The 2-in-1 Stylus Pen has been specifically created to fit your Centro. Its snug fit ensures that your stylus will not easily be lost, so you will be able to find it when you need it. This metal stylus is a more durable replacement for the OEM stylus that comes with the Centro. Not only can this stylus be used on your device, but it has an ink pen built into it so that you can go from taking notes on your device to taking notes on paper.

The 2-in-1 Stylus Pen is available in a single 1-pack or a cost saving 3-pack!

Features:
    •Durable, lightweight metal body
    •Black ball-point pen
    •Stylus pen
    •Improved customized fit exclusively designed for Centro
    •Available in single or three pack

With a black ball point pen on one end and a stylus on the other, this accessory is a must-have!
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 11/20/2007 at 07:10 AM.
    Already ordered mine, but the red Centro owners are probably going to throw a fit because they don't come in red.

Any plans for a red one?
    Looks nice, As soon as the Extended battery and the skin case come out I will order them all at once. Any ETA on the Battery??
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Already ordered mine, but the red Centro owners are probably going to throw a fit because they don't come in red.

Any plans for a red one?
    Like me? lol

Yeah why not a red tip???
    diane
    Yeah.. I'm waiting on the battery to order.... I'll get a bunch of stuff at the same time.
    SEIDIO: FOR THE 3RD TIME: WILL YOU BE MARKETING AN EXTERNAL/OUTBOARD BATTERY CHARGER FOR SPARE CENTRO BATTERIES?

An answer would be nice.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    I'm waiting till their stuff is available here or elsewhere. I don't like their priced based shipping charges.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I'm waiting till their stuff is available here or elsewhere. I don't like their priced based shipping charges.
    Shipping charge for 1 piece of Centro stylus - $ 3.95

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Shipping charge for 1 piece of Centro stylus - $ 3.95

Seidio
    Do you have a time frame for your skins to be released for sale, and what colors will you offer?

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    it's not your minimum charge that's an issue, it's the minute you buy more than one thing that gets it jacked up. No one wants to keep ordering one thing and rack up shipping charges at $4 a pop. easier to wait till the products are available elsewhere and order with a flat shipping rate or weight based.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Do they really charge shipping per item. Im was ready to make a purchase of a few items as one oreder to save shipping as soon as the battery comes out . I might have to rethink that.
    Can you please post the link?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
    SEIDIO: FOR THE 3RD TIME: WILL YOU BE MARKETING AN EXTERNAL/OUTBOARD BATTERY CHARGER FOR SPARE CENTRO BATTERIES?

An answer would be nice.
    Sorry Snovvman,

I must have missed your other posts. We have our multi-function charger and are working on a plate to work specifically for the Centro. We'll let you know as soon as it's available.

Thanks,
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Do they really charge shipping per item...
    No...that's not the way it works. Here's a link to the shipping chart.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=19

Thanks
    Ordered !!!!!! My #1 complaint about the Centro was the cheap stylus that flexes when I tap on the screen. Looking forward to getting an aluminum stylus again!
    Seidio,

2 questions,

1, will you be making a red tip?

2 will you be making a NON 2-in-one version?

IOW a SOLID metal one without the plastic tip on the top? Reason I ask is every time Ive tried a pen/stylus combo the plastic tip always breaks off.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    No...that's not the way it works. Here's a link to the shipping chart.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=19

Thanks
    Ah , Thank you, I misread what the other poster posted. Thats absolutley fine and once the battery is there I will be getting my stuff. Well as long as the battery fits into the Centro without a new battery door. Thanks again.
    yeah. don't pay attn to me. I can be a pain in the *** at times. and I remembered the ahipping for my two items be a buck or two more than the 6,95. Maybe I had my options mixed up.

Do wish they'd actually ship priority instead of parcel though.
    Sister made an order(got her hooked on the centro). Total 22.90 for the 3 pack. The wife already lost her stylus and im in for a better one.
    The trouble I had with my pen/stylus combo for the Treo 650 is the black plastic cap sometimes comes out on its own instead of the whole stylus. This makes it a pain to get the rest of the stylus out!

Why not have the black bit with a screw-thread, to prevent this from happening? Apologies if this has already been implemented.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast