Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    If you would like us to produce Centro stylus wth red tip, please post here !
    You're kidding, right? You actually have to ask?

I don't have a red Centro, but I know the red Centro owners would LOVE it! By the way, make sure the tip and cap (both ends) are red and you will have a winner!!!
    Yes, this would be a GREAT idea.
    I know a few people right off the top of my head that would purchase one or more
    You know, you would probably get many more hits if you started a new thread and made it a poll.

It would probably be a good idea to also post a poll in the Centro forum at SprintUsers.com.

I think you will get much more visibility that way. Still, a red replacement stylus should be a no-brainer!
    I wonder how many black Centros will opt for the red for a little flair? It would also be much easier to find and grab.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    You know, you would probably get many more hits if you started a new thread and made it a poll.

It would probably be a good idea to also post a poll in the Centro forum at SprintUsers.com.

I think you will get much more visibility that way. Still, a red replacement stylus should be a no-brainer!
    GREAT IDEA!
    hey everyone, been lurking since i got my centro 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone who upgraded to the Seidio stylus would like to sell me their old stylus for the black centro. I want to trade my phone in for the Red Centro (which i orded originally but got the black) but of course i lost my stylus on like day three. (first time owning a PDA) thanks ahead of time. I can paypal the money to anyone with a paypal account.
    Thanks
    Brendan
    Am I the only one that wants seidio to make a pen stylus with a red tip?
    diane
    Need one here also - red tip for a red phone only makes sense.
  9.    #49  
    Seidio plans to release stylus for Centro (non-pen version) today or tomorrow (12/6).

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/05/2007 at 01:53 PM.
    hope there is a red one because palm doesn't have one for me.
    diane
    I would also like a red tipped replacement stylus.

And I REALLY want sync/charge cradle with a spare battery charging slot.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphix View Post
    hey everyone, been lurking since i got my centro 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone who upgraded to the Seidio stylus would like to sell me their old stylus for the black centro. I want to trade my phone in for the Red Centro (which i orded originally but got the black) but of course i lost my stylus on like day three. (first time owning a PDA) thanks ahead of time. I can paypal the money to anyone with a paypal account.
    Thanks
    Brendan
    I privated you concerning your "stylus needs".
    I would really like the red tipped stylus also. My husband bought the black ones, since he has a black centro. I am using one, they are very nice and sturdy, by the way. Red would be nice for red centro though!
    now people start to chime in! sheesh! lol seidio are you still thinking about making one of these pen stylus with a red tip or are you just going to stick with regular stylii? (which I hope you will make red) palm still doesn't have any stylus for sale for the centro.
    diane
    I just got my shipment today. The white skin is nice (It's great to have some protection for the Centro's body), and the metal stylus pen is handy! I haven't put the screen protector on it yet.

Suggestion,

I would love to see the removable tip of the stylus pen designed to fit the other end when it is being used as a pen. I'm paranoid that i will lose the black tip.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Seidio plans to release stylus for Centro (non-pen version) today or tomorrow (12/6).
    Or not. If it's on your website, I can't find it.
  17.    #57  
    Or not. If it's on your website, I can't find it.
    It will be tomorrow (12/7).

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/06/2007 at 08:19 PM.
    It will be tomorrow (12/6).

Seidio
    Not sure what time zone you are in but TODAY is 12/06....tomorrow (in about 4 hours from now) it will be 12/07.
  19.    #59  
    Not sure what time zone you are in but TODAY is 12/06....tomorrow (in about 4 hours from now) it will be 12/07.
    Sorry , My mistake, It will be Friday (12/7). We are in Houston, Texas.

Seidio
    I don't see it up on the website yet. Has the release date been changed?
    diane
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast