Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    The trouble I had with my pen/stylus combo for the Treo 650 is the black plastic cap sometimes comes out on its own instead of the whole stylus. This makes it a pain to get the rest of the stylus out!

Why not have the black bit with a screw-thread, to prevent this from happening? Apologies if this has already been implemented.
    If you use Seidio Centro stylus, the cap will not easily come out on its own.
  2.    #22  
    Shipping update

All the Centro stylus orders received before 11/21 (wedensday) noon have been shipped. Seidio is off today (11/23). Shipping will resume on Monday (11/26)

Happy Holidays!

Seidio
    Got it today. This stylus is an excellent improvement over the OEM version. The metal barrel prevents the flexing of the weak OEM stylus. The pen cap does not easily come off, as advertised. And the 'sharper' (not to the point of damaging the screen) point allows much more precise tapping. The top also conforms nicely to the back of the Centro. Nice job, Seidio. Now is there an ETA or estimated mAh on an extended battery?
    Good to hear on the replacement stylus.

Yeah, I'm dying to hear an ETA on an extended battery as well.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
    does anyone know of a skin case with a built in screen protector i like my body glove case because it covers the screen but i dont like the way it makes the phone feel
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    Got it today. This stylus is an excellent improvement over the OEM version. The metal barrel prevents the flexing of the weak OEM stylus. The pen cap does not easily come off, as advertised. And the 'sharper' (not to the point of damaging the screen) point allows much more precise tapping. The top also conforms nicely to the back of the Centro. Nice job, Seidio.
    I got mine yesterday, and I agree with the comments posted about this stylus -- Great job!!!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    Got it today. This stylus is an excellent improvement over the OEM version. The metal barrel prevents the flexing of the weak OEM stylus. The pen cap does not easily come off, as advertised. And the 'sharper' (not to the point of damaging the screen) point allows much more precise tapping. The top also conforms nicely to the back of the Centro. Nice job, Seidio. Now is there an ETA or estimated mAh on an extended battery?
    Seidio' battery group is working hard on this project. They have not provided me with ETA yet. Once it is available, I will post it here
    Got mine last night, THANK YOU SEIDIO !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't express how great it is to have a METAL stylus again that doesn't flex when tapping the screen !
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Got my 3 pack yesterday - One for me, one for my son, and one spare. it's a HUGE improvement over the OEM stylus. Just waiting for that battery now.
    How has the Pen Sylus worked with super glue on the cap. I have absolutely no interest for a ball point pen in my stylus, but don't want my cap falling off either.
    Quote Originally Posted by doitright View Post
    How has the Pen Sylus worked with super glue on the cap. I have absolutely no interest for a ball point pen in my stylus, but don't want my cap falling off either.
    If you don't regularly pull the cap off to use the pen side, i don't foresee there becoming any problem with the cap falling off on it's own. It's a fairly tight fit that would only possibly loosen with repeatedly taking the cap on and off.
    Does the cap screw off, or pull straight off?

EDIT:
    I ask because I received mine, and the black part is loose and spins but doesn't tighten or come off. I assume that's the cap. I don't know whether it's broken, or whether it just needs to be pulled. I don't want to try pulling it if it might break it.

Seidio hasn't responded to my email.
    Last edited by samkim; 11/27/2007 at 06:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post

EDIT:
    I ask because I received mine, and the black part is loose and spins but doesn't tighten or come off. I assume that's the cap. I don't know whether it's broken, or whether it just needs to be pulled. I don't want to try pulling it if it might break it.

Just pull the black top off. It does in fact spin, there are no screw threads. The pen is on that end.
    Thanks! The pen/stylus for my Treo had screw threads...
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post

EDIT:

I'll make sure someone responds to your email today, but the cap does pull straight off. We've used this design for years and it hasn't been an issue.

Thanks
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 11/28/2007 at 09:42 AM.
    Will you consider a stylus without a ball point pen?
    my sister brought over my new stylus...

PERFECT!!!!! I no longer feel embarrassed of whipping mine out. lol
    Got my 3 pack today, now i'm not embarassed to hand over my Centro for others to play with. I don't forsee a problem with the cap becoming loose unless you use it as your ONLY pen and pull it off a hundred times a day. I think of it as an emergency back-up when there is no other pen available.
  19.    #39  
    If you would like us to produce Centro stylus wth red tip, please post here !
    I would like a red centro stylus tip! I lost my stylus the first night I got my phone. I was going to buy seidio's but it has a black tip which doesn't go well with my red centro. so yes count me in for a vote!
    diane
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast