1.    #1  
    WHen i am using my treo about every minute to 5 minutes the green light comes on and everything is frozen for about ten seconds... Anyone know how i can fix this... I'm pretty sure its either chatter or versamail that is the culprit... They are the only two auto checkers i have...

I use chatter for a yahoo and .mac account and i use versamail for my EAS work email...
    How often do you have them set to check? If every 5 minutes. . . that is 24 separate checks every hour. . . . that'll suck your battery down . . . . . opps, LOL, I digress.

If it is these checks. . . I do not believe there is much that can be done until Palm comes out with the multi-tasking Palm/LinuxOS. FrankenGarnet is a one task at a time kinda guy.

Turn off the Chatter and VersaMail pulls for an hour or so . . . if this circumstance stops . . . then you will have confirmed the situation.

Cheers, Perry.

P.S. By the way, who was it that coined the "FrankenGarnet" term for our beloved current OS? Was that you gfunkmagic?
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/19/2007 at 03:31 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Versamail only checks every hour... How do i change the frequency in chatter?
    Is there an options or preferences screen available from one of Chatter's drop down menus?
  5.    #5  
    there is but i cant find the frequency option...
  6.    #6  
    i figured it out