1.    #1  
    I'm suddenly getting an error when starting up Versamail. A pop-up screen that says: "email has encountered an error (ERROR_NO_MESSAGE_FOUND)". I click OK and the program closes. I've tried a soft reset. Any clues what the heck happened to Versamail? It worked last night...

MD
  2.    #2  
    After spending time with Palm tech support online chat, then 30 minutes with Palm phone support (ending with me getting disconnected and bounced back to their introductory vm menu), then 30 minutes with Sprint tech support, I got it fixed. We tried a bunch of hard resets, renaming the VersaMail folder, and finally the Sprint guy had some weird scheme that involved renaming my backup folder and starting all over....

The answer, as I tried to get them to help me with, was to delete a bunch of VersaMail mail folders. Easy as could be. If you need it, here are the instructions courtesy of Palm's knowledge base:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

MD
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogprod View Post
    After spending time with Palm tech support online chat, then 30 minutes with Palm phone support (ending with me getting disconnected and bounced back to their introductory vm menu), then 30 minutes with Sprint tech support, I got it fixed. We tried a bunch of hard resets, renaming the VersaMail folder, and finally the Sprint guy had some weird scheme that involved renaming my backup folder and starting all over....

The answer, as I tried to get them to help me with, was to delete a bunch of VersaMail mail folders. Easy as could be. If you need it, here are the instructions courtesy of Palm's knowledge base:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

MD
    Thanks, I'm glad it's working for you.

Versa is notorious for being unstable, hopefully it will continue to work for you. I gave up on it a long time ago and use Snapper.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre