1.    #1  
    Hey Everybody,

New user here. I'm having Versamail / Gmail issues and I can't find an answer anywhere in the forums.

Basically, my Gmail used to work fine. Recently, when I hit "Get" it says...

Connecting to Mail Server...
    Sync Palm Changes...
    Checking for New Messages...
    Downloading "1 of 10" messages...
    the loading bar then fills up...
    Then nothing appears in my inbox. No message. Nothing.

It's a new development. I've tried turning my POP settings on & off on Gmail. I've deleted and reloaded the account on Versamail 25 times by now. Still, the same thing.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and gotten around it? It's driving me crazy. Thank you for any help you can offer.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by obiwanogi View Post
    Downloading "1 of 10" messages...
    the loading bar then fills up...
    Then nothing appears in my inbox. No message. Nothing.
    I had the same problem a few times in Versa. The only solution I could find was to go into gmail and set it to only download starting now, i.e. not POP the new messages that have already loaded to the account.

I decided it was some issue with some particular message getting stuck, but the headers wouldn't download or anything so... Maybe an encoding issue?

Anyway if you set it to return POP from now on then hopefully it will work for you, at least in the future until it gets stuck again. =(

-TC
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the advice.

I've tried that in the past and just tried again now. No luck. But at least I know others have had the same issue.