1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if it's possible to find a changelog for Sprint Mobile Email.. the damn thing updates every week and I have no idea what's changing??

My current version (updated today) is: 6.7.4.825
    Good question/point.

I can't find anything but I did find this:
    Ask SEVEN
    If you are a Sprint Mobile Email customer please use the following link to provide SEVEN with specific product recommendations, concerns, or questions.
    SprintMobileEmail@seven.com
    So I suppose drop them an email and
    1. Ask about the changes
    2. Request that in the future, they post a changelog

Also, if you hear back from them, if you could post it here for the rest that'd be swell

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Email sent

Will keep you posted..
    Up to 6.7.4.1041. No clue what changed except push doesn't seem to work as well for me.
  5.    #5  
    I never got a reply back...

I decided to give up on Sprint Mobile Email. The new version of Chatter is much much better.. works flawlessly with Gmail IMAP and is much faster. Also comes in at about 700k vs the 1.7mb of Sprint Mobile Email!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    I never got a reply back...

I decided to give up on Sprint Mobile Email. The new version of Chatter is much much better.. works flawlessly with Gmail IMAP and is much faster. Also comes in at about 700k vs the 1.7mb of Sprint Mobile Email!
    I'd rather keep my battery
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    I use the Sprint Mobile email to access my 2 yahoo email accounts so I can read and delete on the fly, and Chatter my main email to IMAP my gmail accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by evandena View Post
    I'd rather keep my battery