1.    #1  
    This is the only thing on the Centro that is irritating me right now; Quick easy camera/Picturemail access and usage. And the last thing (I think) I need to figure out....

I have a couple of questions; how do you default the camera to send your pics to Ram? The Centro always sends my pics to the card.

My Picturemail is just cumbersome now. In the 650, you select the pic and hit the envelope and off you go. With the Centro there are more steps. I also do not like that it does not take me straight to my pics. You get the various options, which = more steps. How are you guys handling this?

Also, does anyone else experience that when you try and send a picturemail and go to your "To" section, the whole address book isn't there? My selection is 4 addresses out of my whole book. Please advise.

Thanks

Other than that, yes I still love the Centro. -LOL
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I have the Sero plan and I thought the Picture Mail was free or included? I think it says its $5/month if I want to send a pic. I saw Kat DeLuna perform at a small club near Boston if anyone wants a pic or vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I have a couple of questions; how do you default the camera to send your pics to Ram? The Centro always sends my pics to the card.

My Picturemail is just cumbersome now. In the 650, you select the pic and hit the envelope and off you go. With the Centro there are more steps. I also do not like that it does not take me straight to my pics. You get the various options, which = more steps. How are you guys handling this?

Also, does anyone else experience that when you try and send a picturemail and go to your "To" section, the whole address book isn't there? My selection is 4 addresses out of my whole book. Please advise.

Thanks

Other than that, yes I still love the Centro. -LOL
    Hey GeekyMom... hapy thxgiving eve (week)!

1) There's a drop down menu on the bottom right of the screen when you're in camera mode, click to the appropriate folder and the icon changed to either a phone or card

2) Looks like this version of Pics/Video incorporates the online album option. Although this is my first smartphone on Sprint (actually ever), I would think that the addt'l options were added to have the user choose between the two. Do you have an icon that goes straight to PictureMail? I can't find it on my home page... or is it something different?

3) Still am checking all the various options and menus on the SMS screen. Will report back to see what you mentioned as seeing only a few addresses...

Hope this helps, D
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dre_dbldbl View Post
    Hey GeekyMom... hapy thxgiving eve (week)!

1) There's a drop down menu on the bottom right of the screen when you're in camera mode, click to the appropriate folder and the icon changed to either a phone or card

2) Looks like this version of Pics/Video incorporates the online album option. Although this is my first smartphone on Sprint (actually ever), I would think that the addt'l options were added to have the user choose between the two. Do you have an icon that goes straight to PictureMail? I can't find it on my home page... or is it something different?

3) Still am checking all the various options and menus on the SMS screen. Will report back to see what you mentioned as seeing only a few addresses...

Hope this helps, D
    Thanks for the help. I was able to change where it saves pics to. My Centro does not want to change it's other defaults though.

I did go to the Online link from the unit (since being a Centro owner) and I have a whopping 2,633 pics I have taken and uploaded since I've been a Treo owner over the years.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    i tried to send a pic last night full service and it wouldnt send took like 5 min then said can not send error something that was the only time i tried tho
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    GeekyMom-
    glad youre enjoying your Centro...

I remember you posting in an earlier thread about wanting to set your incoming email alert to the 'Pink Panther' theme. Were you ever able to do that? I still havent figured it out. TIA.
    I'm a Pre gal now