1.    #1  
    Hiiii all! I'm new!
    Does anyone else get this message: Unable to launch camera becasue no camera is present on the device"

Do I need to get a new phone?
    sounds like a hardware problem. I will definitely take it back to the sprint store and have them check it out.
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    whoa. Ive never heard that one before.
    I tried switching between video and photo last night quickly a few times and the Centro froze. I wasn't expecting that. I don't know if other phones have that problem? I don't know what I did but I sort of waited and pushed more buttons and it unfroze just under a minute I'd say.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I would try doing a hard reset.

FYI: A hard reset will erase everything on your unit. If you can backup your programs to disk or hotsync, do that. If you have nothing on your unit yet you can skip the backup.

To do a hard reset: Take the battery out of the back and hold the power button (at the same time) until you get the Palm logo, you release the power button and it will ask you if you want to erase everything. The unit will set your Centro back to factory settings. Then check your camera again.

If a hard reset does not correct the problem, I would take it back for an exchange.

Hope this helps.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Thank you Geeky mom! I will try the hard reset over the holiday weekend when I have time to add the stuff back to the phone. I'll let you know if it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by bkgirl1981 View Post
    Thank you Geeky mom! I will try the hard reset over the holiday weekend when I have time to add the stuff back to the phone. I'll let you know if it works!
    so...did it work?
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaakir View Post
    so...did it work?

What holiday did YOU have this past weekend? And where do I need to live in order to have had it?

I think she was referring to the Thanksgiving holiday coming up this weekend.
    Last edited by laphta; 11/19/2007 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Oops! SHE!