Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Is there a way that you have to enable the screen drawing? Cause it doesn't appear when i'm "drawing" on the screen! (fyi--newbie here!)
    no, once touch screen is working, that is what we call 'drawing'. You will not see little circles when you draw on the screen. Look on the picture posted in the tread, and it shows you where to tap and then draw a little circle around your tap.

You can download a program like bugMe (clicky) if you want to use your palm to draw like how you would on paper or on the computer.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    after 8 days, no taxi yet. does it have to be while the centro is on or in a program or can the taxi light up the centro and appear while it's idle?
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    one more question...does the taxi make any noise?
    Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    one more question...does the taxi make any noise?
    Nope. It's sneaky. If you aren't looking at the screen, you might miss it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    after 8 days, no taxi yet. does it have to be while the centro is on or in a program or can the taxi light up the centro and appear while it's idle?
    It also will not light up the screen. My taxi has gone across from the top, middle & bottom of the screen. Install Taxi, Taxi and you can see what the taxi does. It won't pop-up anything when the real thing goes by like the program one does. Here's the program .prc.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Hmmm...not working here. I looked at the pic, drew it both clockwise and counter-clockwise--no dice....
    Hmmm, still not working for me. I looked at the pic to see where to draw it, tried it both clockwise and counter-clockwise--and no dice... er, egg.
    Keep trying. It takes many tries to get it.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345