Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Palmfood you just wait and see. If you can see the egg after you did it, you likely did it correctly. I am seeing mine more lately, and it always brings a smile to my face.
    I can see the egg, but I have yet to see the Taxi after about a week...

Do you just leave the egg on the screen and that's it? Do you have to be in a certain program to see the taxi?
    Just leave it alone, it doesn't hurt anything. I very rarely see my taxi. It will happen one of these days.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Just leave it alone, it doesn't hurt anything. I very rarely see my taxi. It will happen one of these days.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I think I've heard of this before, and tried activating it on my Sprint Centro, but it doesn't seem to be working. I looked at the image posted earlier, and I'm pretty sure I've got the right area of the screen. Is there some trick to getting this to work? I'm not able to get the egg to appear on the screen, and I've probably tried dozens of times already. Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Well I made my circle on the far right side above the Tips box and it showed up after a few tries.
    Here's a look again at where the egg will be. You can see you need to draw it on the right side over the tips icon. Be sure to draw the circle counter clockwise. Yes it will take many tries.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Thanks, I finally got it. I think I was drawing the circle in the wrong direction before.
    Here's a look again at where the egg will be. You can see you need to draw it on the right side over the tips icon. Be sure to draw the circle counter clockwise. Yes it will take many tries.
    Rick,

Could you please explain how you got that screen shot from your Centro?
    cool! I got the egg. Cant wait to see the taxi now. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    Rick,

Could you please explain how you got that screen shot from your Centro?
    I use a program called Snap.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/snap,231.html
    Whew! Finally got the egg on my Centro. It took a lot of tries to get. I have 4 Clies and a Tapwave Zodiac and I have the egg on all of them. It wasn't this hard to get the egg on any of those. I have seen the Taxi many times on the various devices, but it still gives me a little thrill when it drives by.

Beep Beep.

Elfyn
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    I have the egg but but no taxi has appeared yet...bummer
    I'm sportin' an egg now too!
    Palm Centro (Sprint)

Get right or get left.
    Jesus <*{{{><
    After two days of trying your post helped me to do it correctly!!
    Thanks
    no taxi yet

My brother says he has seen the taxi already though.
    I got the taxi finally. And it came at a good time, after I finished a call ,cause my phone conversation was getting heated. Brightened my day.
    I activated the easter egg about a week ago, after being reminded of it by this thread. Since that time, I have seen the taxi 3 times.

It looks better than it used to look - bigger and colorful.
    Still no taxi...
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I never thought there'd be weird stuff like this built in.

I'm using a Verizon Centro, and it took me awhile to figure out you need to tap the screen then circle the tips button...
    hehe while i used my phone tonight to update my contacts during dinner i saw the funnny lil thing
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast