Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I had the Easter Egg on my TX and now on the 755P. To date I have never seen the Taxi.
    I only activated on the Centro, but still haven't seen it, either.
    I activated the easter egg on my centro a couple weeks ago. Yesterday the taxi came across the screen while I had P-tunes running.
    hey French maybe there is hope for us yet!
    Got my wife a Centro yesterday and activated it first thing (by the way, it's best to circle the egg by drawing counterclockwise. A few hours later I saw the taxi ride on by. Did it stop to see if I needed a ride? Nooooooo. Probably having too much fun looking at the smile on my face.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    yea i activated mine 2 days ago and today while in Ptunes, I saw Mr. Taxi
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Finally I got the taxi while at the grocery store finishing up a call. Brought a real smile to my face.
    Activated on my 755 2 weeks ago and haven't seen anything. My phone wakes up randomly but I never see anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    hey French maybe there is hope for us yet!
    I finally saw it today!! I was shopping and had my SplashShopper program open...I almost missed it...I kind of caught the tail end of it.

ETA: I didn't see your 2nd post above...must be something about the grocery store, huh?
    ROFL. I was so amazed when I saw it and it does go so fast. I am looking forward to seeing it again. Glad you had it happen too! Must be a grocery store thing.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Anyone working on the Shania Twain egg?
    I hadn't even heard that she's been photographed naked.... where the heck have I been!?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    ok the egg came up then went away...
    Well it isn't exactly shania twain, and while she IS wearing clothes- you can still have a curvey woman trek across your Centro screen, or pikachu, or a spider, or an alien, or a pink elephant, or a roach or even Pac Man!

http://palmroach-extended.en.softonic.com/palm/download

FOR FREE!

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    How do you know if you've done it correctly? Does the screen flash, blink or do you just wait and see?
    Palmfood you just wait and see. If you can see the egg after you did it, you likely did it correctly. I am seeing mine more lately, and it always brings a smile to my face.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Cute Kitty! So the just circle the entire egg/pill around the word TIPS,right? The bottom of my pill is right on the edge of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Well it isn't exactly shania twain, and while she IS wearing clothes- you can still have a curvey woman trek across your Centro screen, or pikachu, or a spider, or an alien, or a pink elephant, or a roach or even Pac Man!

FOR FREE!

Cheers,
    Kim

thanks for sharing the link. I like this one better then the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post

FOR FREE!

Cheers,
    Kim

I tried this before but i couldn't get anything to show up. Even when i set it to show up every time i power on. And it drains my battery like crazy!
    SO far its working great on mine! AND I get the taxi too- more often because I downloaded Taxi! Taxi! What can I say - its the little things that keep me smiling!

Cheers,
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire070 View Post
    I tried this before but i couldn't get anything to show up. Even when i set it to show up every time i power on. And it drains my battery like crazy!
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    My retired Treo 90 easter egg would send a gondola floating by instead of a taxi. There was also a trick to launch a inchworm some where in preferences and a way to trigger a dancing Handspring logo off of the battery meter. Google palm or handspring easter eggs and you will find those and more. different devices get different ones.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast