1.    #1  
    I received my first bill and was a little shocked by the "pay up front" setup. But this was only the first shocker. I paid the bill, which included a $36 activation fee too, without thought. Of course I had just paid the $213 for the phone, so I was looking forward to a regular bill. I was shocked when the bill due Dec 11 read $88.92 due. This can't be right.

The rep kept telling me the $88.92 bill was for Oct 15 - Nov 14 and Nov 15 - Dec 14. How can this be? I just paid $90 plus dollars for the 1st month.

After investigation, I found that Sprint charged me for the period of Sept 15-Oct 14. I bought the phone on Sunday, October 14. I looked at the bill I had paid and sure enough it was for Sept 15-Oct 14. Wow.

They gave me a credit and now my account has a credit balance os $12.

It may have been a fluke incident, but I want the new Sprint customers to check that 1st bill carefully.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    After that I'd ask for a credit on the activation fee, I didn't think most people paid that? I'd call them back and see if there's something they could do. While I'm at it I'm curious why you didn't go the Sero route?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    I received my first bill and was a little shocked by the "pay up front" setup. But this was only the first shocker. I paid the bill, which included a $36 activation fee too, without thought. Of course I had just paid the $213 for the phone, so I was looking forward to a regular bill. I was shocked when the bill due Dec 11 read $88.92 due. This can't be right.

The rep kept telling me the $88.92 bill was for Oct 15 - Nov 14 and Nov 15 - Dec 14. How can this be? I just paid $90 plus dollars for the 1st month.

After investigation, I found that Sprint charged me for the period of Sept 15-Oct 14. I bought the phone on Sunday, October 14. I looked at the bill I had paid and sure enough it was for Sept 15-Oct 14. Wow.

They gave me a credit and now my account has a credit balance os $12.

It may have been a fluke incident, but I want the new Sprint customers to check that 1st bill carefully.
    The $36 activation fee is standard. If i'm not mistaken, all carriers have one.
    First billing and changing plans...they have been notorious for flocking it up resulting in lost time with CS where the problem originated from in the first place. Once you want to change anything in your plan they sometimes can't seem to change things and have it roll over smoothly by the next billing cycle depending on who made the changes. I have had better experience with CS reps that seem to know what they are doing but a couple of times that I made a change in the past I would call back hours or days later just to touch base. Once your plan and billing is rolled out fine Sprint has always been consistant with correct billing for me and I have an awesome grandfathered plan from 3 years ago along with paying 10$ for the premium Powervision package, with almost perfect billing give or take a couple of bucks the whole time so I don't even want to even make a little change like adding picture mail to my wifes phone or something like that because I will end up with a bill by next billing...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Everyone should look at the first bill carefully. There may be mistakes, or you may not be familiar with your plan.

The activation fee can be waived by Sprint.

I just paid my bill with two lines of service, 700p and Centro added to it, replacing my 650. The bill was no different than what I have been paying with two Treos on it. No activation fee charged. Replaced Vision on the 650 with Ultimate Power Vision on the Centro.

6.    #6  
    I do have the Sero and the activation was to be waived. Plan $49.99 for 1250 min, N&Ws free, Nghts free, unlimited Internet. I added the $15 unlimited SMS. The customer rep said it should be credited on next bill. If not, I am to call then.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  7. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    yea my bill is a disaster.
    I was going to post this soon, I think I can post it here. Anyone use the MIR before Nov. 3 get their first bill yet? Mine shows the phone cost $157.49. Is that right? I don't have my order receipt handy and thought it was an odd amount? It only lists the total, not tax or anything. Some said they paid activation or other fees. I know I didn't but shouldn't the statement be itemized to see how they got that amount? It also doesn't mention the $25 credit that was supposed to be applied. I think it goes on the next one but I'd like to know everything is in order.