1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I did a pretty exhaustive search on my (really my wifes) issue concerning Outlook and contacts.

Everything has synced over (except for some confilcts which we can resolve in canendar) except contacts.

The problem is there arent any errors!

Here is the log:

HotSync operation started for **** on 11/16/07 22:22:25

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    Outlook Notes
    - Do Nothing
    OK Outlook Notes
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Chris has Conner beginning 03/18/2006 01:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Michelle Kling's Birthday beginning 11/03/2001 01:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize

- Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Calendar with 2 message(s)

Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Fast Sync
    OK Outlook Tasks
    -- Backing up S7 Event Log to D:\Palm\PilcheK\Backup\S7_Event_Log.PDB
    -- Backing up PmTraceDatabase to D:\Palm\PilcheK\Backup\PmTraceDatabase.PDB
    -- Backing up HxSyncRegistry to D:\Palm\PilcheK\Backup\HxSyncRegistry.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to D:\Palm\PilcheK\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 11/16/07 22:23:20

First I cannot understand what fast sync means...
    Next I cannot understand why the contacts on her Centro is empty but the contacts that came with the Centro did go over to her Outlook.
    There are no error msgs obviously but yet nothing has come over.

Ive had a Treo for over 4 years and a Palm for close to 6 years. Ive never used Outlook so Im pretty much a rookie on this issue.

She works for Oracle so her Outlook is on-line and she has to go thru a VPN to go live but yet if her calendar syncs why wont her contacts come over?

Ive tried to set up her sync custom options to sync, also, Ive tried to do it where Outlook overwrites handheld.

Any ideas?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  2.    #2  
    Bump?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.