1.    #1  
    My prior PDA was a Palm Tungsten T5 with expansion card and since I don't have an expansion card for my Treo, I moved what I wanted off the expansion card onto my T5, loaded the Treo software and then hotsynced. I had to do a couple of soft resets to get the Treo to come up and when it did some of my preferences were changed; further, I have several data bases related to my profession, etc. that I can't pull up. The icons are there and I can see the files listed in FileZ but when I push on the icon it can't find the data files and says they are missing.

Any suggestions?
  3.    #3  
    I followed your links and have your directions. At this point, can I reload my Tungsten T5 software on my desktop then resync it with my old Palm (handheld overwrites desktop) to get the data off my old Palm and then follow the directions you provided for a "clean install"?

ajdenison
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdenison View Post
    I followed your links and have your directions. At this point, can I reload my Tungsten T5 software on my desktop then resync it with my old Palm (handheld overwrites desktop) to get the data off my old Palm and then follow the directions you provided for a "clean install"?

ajdenison
    If you did not delete your T5 desktop prior to overwriting with the 755s, your T5 conduits should still be in place. What you suggest should work. Or you can just Beam or Bluetooth your PIM data on the T5 to the 755p.

All 3rd party software should be a fresh install onto the 755 -- no copying from backups or hotsyncing.
  5.    #5  
    I just purchased a Kingston 2GB minidisk for my Treo 755 and the Treo won't recognize it--it's as if the Treo doesn't even know it's there. If I plug the disk in my PC it immediately recognizes it so I think the card is OK. Any ideas?

Thanks