1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen this or bought it yet? It really doesn't state what it's capacity is.

http://www.thepocketsolution.com/PSI-39053.html
    Sounds like you need a new battery cover which means this will make the Centro thicker. Definetly not interested in an extended battery if it means It will make the treo as thick as a 700P. My extended battery for my 700P fit into the treo fine so I will with for one that does not need to make my Centro thicker or heavier.
    Seidio must be working on an extended battery with a tight fit with the OEM battery cover. They will offer inceases in incriments over time e.g. 2100mAH, 2200mAh, 2400mAh, and 2600mAh.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I emailed 'Pocket Solution' (link in post #1) and they said that their PLANNED 2400mAh battery will require a new cover.
    Seido was the one who made the extended battery for the 700P that didnt need a new battery cover or was much bigger. I think it was a 2400mAh. Fit was tight but it still didnt add to the size of the treo.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 11/16/2007 at 03:36 PM.
    I have the 2600mAh for my 700p and the door is a little snug but all is fine with exception to the battery. I got a defective battery...awaiting my replacement in the mail.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I'd wait for Seidio's batteries to come out. Known trust brands with a track record.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    I emailed 'Pocket Solution' (link in post #1) and they said that their PLANNED 2400mAh battery will require a new cover.
    Right! can you say VAPORWARE? It's a generic listing form that they just insert the specific phone info into whether they have it in stock or not. All to get noticed by search engines..lame.